Pasts & Mistakes

I woke up, yet again wrapped in Justin's arms and his head on my chest. I wondered if he thought that I was a teddy bear or something. I don't know whether I should find this cute or annoying. He mumbled something into my chest, tickling me. I sighed, at least I wasn't naked this time.

"Justin," I mumbled, tapping his head. I probably shouldn't have disrupted his sleep since he looked so peaceful, beautiful and serene even.

He groaned in response, licking his lips but not moving a muscle. I knew he was up at this point.

"Justin," I repeated awkwardly.

"Your boobs are comfortable," he muttered, nuzzling his face more into them. My face heat up, not knowing what to say. He made a humming sound, almost like a moan. "I still haven't gotten to see them," he sighed.

And he would never.

Oh, who was I kidding?

"Do you want me to see them," he asked.

I sighed, "Justin..."

He chuckled before quieting, his fingers tracing up and down my thigh. "I want to make you cum again." I remained silent, blushing like an idiot. "Will you let me?"

Did he just ask? I was stunned. Justin was more of a do instead of ask, type of guy. This kind of question, I was not going to answer. Instead I just pushed at his head, hoping he'd get off of me.

"Inappropriate," I mumbled. "Justin, please."

"Gabriella, please," he moaned making me tense.

"Good morning!" I heard a cherry voice exclaim from outside the door before entering. "Hope you're decent."

Justin groaned in response, nuzzling his face even more into my chest.

"I made breakfast, kids, come join me downstairs!" she exclaimed happily, pushing open the door. She walked over to the window, pulling the blinds and making both of us hiss.

"It's too bright," Justin complained enough for the both of us, yanking the sheet over both of us. She laughed, pulling it back gently.

"Come on, sleepy heads it's a new day."

This time his head was in my neck, lips brushing against it. My breathing stopped, trying to push him up gently. With my hands on his shoulders, I gave him a gentle push but he wouldn't budge.

He did get scared when his mother hit his ass but that only resulted in him pushing against my lower area. In a swift movement, he was on the ground and my eyes were filled with regret.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" He barked making my flinch. He seemed to have totally forgotten that his mother was here. She looked shocked and he took in a deep breath, forcing a tight smile. "Sweetheart."

"I-I'll just give you two time to talk." She scurried out of the room even though I hoped that she'd stay. Justin's glare returned once the door shut and it was just me and him.

"Gabriella," he mumbled. "What has been up with you lately?"

"I-I-" I didn't like him close to me. I didn't like him touching me or the other way around but I could never tell him that. I would be dead before I even got to finish the sentence. "I don't know," I whispered. I looked down, licking my lips and sighing.

"Go get ready."

I nodded, keeping my eyes downcast as I went into my room.

Once I was done getting ready, I made my way back down the stairs. Justin was eating a hearty meat breakfast while I simply grabbed an apple and sat in the chair next to him. Pattie was seated quietly, looking at the newspaper and chewing her food from time to time.