Sadistic

Gabriella

Waking up was weird. I had to serve breakfast to both Justin and Charley. The sneering look she gave me made me want to spit in her food. She didn't deserve my service; in fact, Justin didn't deserve my service. No one deserved this.

I thought for a moment, I really wanted to leave. Fuck the kiss, it meant nothing. He means nothing to me and I mean nothing to him, I have to keep reminding myself of the truth. I seem to keep forgetting the little things.

Justin could be sweet at times. I mean he got me a dog for crying out loud. Maybe he got it because he knew I'd be happy and decided that would make me kiss him. Then again it didn't take much for me to be a whore and give him a handjob. The longer I stayed here the more he corrupted me. I had to get out of here.

I thought back at what had happened earlier while Charley was showering.

I went back up the steps with Cinnamon on my tail. I smiled at Justin then made my face go back to normal before he could turn around. Cinnamon went up to the bed and laid on it, growling at Justin again making me laugh.

"Why doesn't she like me?" He pouted.

"Let her sniff you," I said and he put his hand near her face and she snapped at his hand making him quickly move it back. "Okay, maybe she just doesn't like guys."

"You like guys, though, right?" He asked me without looking, instead observing Cinnamon.

"I think so," I squeaked. I definitely was not lesbian.

"Good," he said. "Come here."

My feet moved without my head thinking. "I should get going back downstairs."

"Did you ask permission?" He asked making me swallow. What was he doing?

"Can I please go downstairs?" I whispered, suddenly feeling uncomfortable with his sudden change in mood. He looked at me, that same emotionless face that I've grown to know.

"You're getting way too comfortable," he said monotonously.

He was reverting back to his old ways. All after he kissed me, and I wondered if I did something wrong in that field. I didn't know what I did for Justin to treat me this way. I wondered what I could do for him to actually let him be nice to me permanently. I wanted to ask but questioning Justin was pointless. I wish I could be like Skylar; fearless.

"I think you missed a spot," Charley sneered from the couch. Justin of course wasn't in the room, that's how she always made it seem like I was the devil and she was an angel.

"I did not," I mumbled. "Let Justin be the judge of that."

"You sure?" She asked. She knocked the bowl of chips on the ground making me gasp. "Whoops."

"I'm not picking that up," I said, narrowing my eyes. "You did that on purpose."

"Why, Gabriella, I did no such thing. I am actually quite offended." She feigned a hurt expression, holding a hand to her 'heart'.

She was such a bitch but in order to not getting in trouble I had to refrain.

"Clean it, slave."

I looked at her in disgust. "I am not a slave, don't talk to me that way, bitch."

"I'm sure Justin would agree," she smirked. "It's nice to know that the Charity Case actually does something around here."

I blinked at her. "Would you stop calling me that?"