F O U R- Dance?

I felt warm arms around me when I woke up, and the sound of snores filled the room. I opened my eyes but didn't move much. I snuggled against Tanaka, a smile crossing my face. When he opened his eyes I giggled, "Morning sleepyhead. You snore a lot."
   "I know," he said, smiling. I sat up, breaking out of his grip.
   "We should get changed. It's not the weekend yet, though I wish it was," I said, looking down at him. He sat up beside me and took the blanket off of us.
   "Yeah. I can go to the bathroom," he suggested, "oh yeah, where were you during lunch yesterday?" He asked. I shook my head.
   "I was hanging out with Kageyama. I heard someone say something to I just got something out of the vending machine and sat with Kageyama," I said and stood up, grabbing my school uniform from my bag, "Don't worry about it, it's just something I'll do sometimes."
   "Okay, so do I need to be in or out of the cafeteria for lunch to see you?" He asked and I helped him up.
   "Depends on the day, if I go out of the cafeteria I will text you, okay?" I asked. He nodded and he went to the restroom to change. I went up to my room and I came down in my skirt and blazer, my shirt buttoned up underneath the blazer. I put on the socks and shoes and waited for my new boyfriend.
   "Ready?" He asked me, I nodded.
   "Bye SCRUBSSS!!" I yelled and grabbed an umbrella, because it was still raining. I opened it and we left, walking under the umbrella.
   We walked quietly, listening to the rain fall above and around us. I started to hum quietly, then my humming became singing.

   "We were just kids when we fell in love," I started  and he joined into my singing.
   "Not knowing what it was," he sang. We kept singing until we weren't far from the song.
   "Baby I'm, dancing in the dark," I sang.
   "You between my arms."
   "Barefoot in the grass."
   "Listening to our favorite song."
   Instead of continuing to sing he kissed my head, I smiled and we walked into the schoolyard together. Noya waited for us there. He smiled and looked at us, "Are you two going to the dance together?" He asked us.
   "Dance?" We asked at the same time, both looking at Noya.
   "Yeah, There is a dance on Friday, they just announced it yesterday during class," he said.
   "Crap! I fell asleep yesterday," I said. Tanaka nodded.
   "I always fall asleep during class," he said. I giggled a bit.
"Normally I do too, but I didn't yesterday. There is a dance on Friday that the student council set up," Noya said. I nodded to his response and Tanaka seemed to talk to them through their eyes.
"Ready?" I heard Noya whisper to Tanaka. My senpai nodded and I looked at them in confusion.
"For what?" I asked. Tanaka covered my mouth and looked into my eyes. Noya grabbed something. It was a volleyball. Tanaka backed up and Noya tossed it to him. Tanaka passed it to me and I caught it, looking down and reading some writing on it.
"Y/N, Would you please accompany me to the dance as my date?" It read. I took a marker and wrote the word yes on it. And threw it back to Tanaka. He smiled and hugged me.
"I'm lucky," he said. I giggled softly.
"I know," I chirped, and he wrapped an arm around me, our eyes connecting.