Chapter 3

Ariana's POV

"Hey Camila told me, you were dancing with a really cute guy." I said grabbing Camile's shoulder. "Yea i did, and he asked me out." Camile said shaking slightly with excitement. "Oh, and he must really liked Camile because he kissed her on the cheek. Camila said wiggling her eyebrows. "No way i can't believe i didn't see it." Lauren exclaimed. OMG I can't believe he must HAVE really liked Camile. Then Camile walked here, "He's name is Ricky." and she blushed while saying he's name. Awww my sisters first crush and Austin Mahone. Camz said "He also gave me his number." "You should call that number, just to see if it's Ricky." I said.

30 miniutes later

Camile's POV

I stared down at the picture in my lap. Intently at the seven digits that laid on it. I picked my iPhone 5S and put the numbers in and pressed the call button. I already knew this number was probably fake anyways so i didn't get my hopes to high. It rang for about then seconds until... "Hello," said a voice with an adorable cute english accent. "Is this Princess Camile?" "Uh, yeah but i told you i prefer just Camile. This is Ricky Garcia?" I asked unsure. "Yes this is he, and I wondering if you'd like to meet under the Genovian famous pear tree?" "Uh....." Camile are you at a loss for words?" "Uh no, acutally yeah, yes not that i'm at a loss for words but yes, i'll meet you under the pear tree." I said immediately covering my mouth realizing i rushed through my sentence. "So then it's a date?" he asked. Okay now i was at a loss for words. "Don't forget to meet me under the pear tree, is that okay?" He asked. "Yes, that's fine." I said wanting to end the conservation as quick as possible. "Goodbye love." Bye." I hung up and threw my phone on my pillow. I am going on a 'date' with Ricky Garcia. Lauren alked in and I spilled my guts. "You're going out with Ricky Garica. OMG! I can't believe it. Find a cute outfit!" "First, we're going to meet under the pear tree and second, we're going to the beach, and I already know what I am going to wear." That was an understatement i am secretly freaking out in the inside.

Ricky's POV

Yes, I just asked Camile on a date. Her words not mine, but i'm fine with calling it a date. Austin and Zach walked in. "Hey, Ricky why are you smiling like that?" Zach asked. "Well, i just asked a really cute girl, Camile on a date." I said. "You mean Princess Camile, in the royal family?" Austin asked. I answered back "Yes." "Oh look at you Ricky she is 14. Good job Ricky. She is gorgeous too, Ricky." Austin said winking. This is going be a great day.