Chapter 9

Camile's POV

"Okay we got High School Musical 3 and Maleficent!! Let's have a vote!" Exclaimed Alex.

Camila yelled "Alex we've all watched Maleficent like 7 million times!! Why would you get it??"

"SO HSM3 IT IS!!" Shouted Alex as he ran off to put the DVD in.

We all sat down eating pizza, ice cream, and popcorn while watching "High School Musical 3: Senior Year." Austin was sitting with his arm around my shoulder, and my head was resting on his arm.

When the movie, was over everyone was sound asleep, that is, except for me, my throat so dry and i really needed some water!

I got up and went to the kitchen. While i was drinking my water, i turned around and saw someone and someone whispered "BOO".

I spit all my water out onto his shirt and face! I quickly ran to turn the light on and saw it was Austin.

Oh My God Austin! What are you doing!?" I whisper shouted.

He grabbed a piece of cloth and started wiping the water off his face while giggling.

"Sorry, i just wanted, to see, if you were, a burglar or something!" He smiled.

"Yeah cool story, well i'm going to sleep-" i was cut off

"WAIT! I have something for you, just say there." He said as he rushed off and came back with a box wrapped in red wrapping paper.

"Aww Austin you really shouldn't have!" I said with a smile.

"Well i wanted to, so open it!" He grinned.

I ripped off the blue wrapping and immediately saw a heart necklace why his first letter of his name in the middle.

"Oh... My... Austin? You got me a heart necklace with a "A" as in Austin. It's beautiful. Ut i can't keep this!" I said disbelief.

"You you can, and you will!" He said happily.

I gave him a massive kiss and said "thank you".

I walked to the castle living room and laid on one of the mattress. Austin was just standing there and looking around.

I whispered "Austin, what are you doing??"

He whispered "There's no where to sleep!"

"Well, incase you haven't noticed my mattress is half empty so you can come here! I whisper shouted.

He didn't even try to say "No" he just ran over and tucked himself in.

"Night Austin" i said.

"Night princess" He whispered.

Then i fell asleep peacefully.