Chapter 10

Camile's POV

"Should we wake them up?"

"Leave them alone Robert"

"SHUT YOUR FACE ALEX"

"ROBERT, don't be rude!"

"Fine baby cakes"

"Haha Ari you're a baby cakes"

"Shut up Camila"

"MAKE ME SISTAH"

I heard all these random conversations going on while i was sleeping. I fluttered my eyes open and just then someone had lifted our mattress up causing me to fall and Austin on top of me.

"AUSTIN CARTER MAHONE AND PRINCESS CAMILE VICTORIA MONIQUE GABRIELLA MONTEMAYOR RICHARDSON CABELLO NOT IN PUBLIC!! AHH MY EYES" Yelled Camila.

Everyone erupted into laughter and Austin got off me while whispering "Sorry"

I stood up and grabbed a pillow and started running after Camila.

"MILA YOU'RE GONNA GET IT!!"

We kept on running around the palace until she ran back to the living room where i then threw myself on the floor and grabbed which caused her to fall flat on the floor.

"HA IN YOUR FACE KARLA!" I shouted and put my foot on her back

"Meanie!" She muttred.

Then i helped her up and made my way to the bathroom to 'freshen up' and change.

When i got out of the bathroom i saw Ricky standing there with a large smile on his face.

"Ricky what are you doing here? I thought you were tour for another month?" I asked really speechless.

"Well i lied, and the tour ened Thursday, so i decided to see my beautiful princess girlfriend." He said then he kissed me.

Then i heard Austin say "Camile?" Then he walked away.

I said "Austin. Austin wait?" Then i grabbed his arm, and i turned him around.

"I thought you loved me?" He said, then he started crying.

"I do, but, Ricky didn't know we dated while he was on tour. I said, then i started to cry.

Then he started walking toward me and said "I really love you, and i thought we have something special."

I said looking in his eyes "We do."

"He said looking in my eyes "I thought we did too."

Then he put his hands on my neck and pulling my face to his and we kissed. Then we both pulled apart.

"What do i do now?" I asked, then i walked to the nearest concrete bench.

"You need to listen to your heart." He said, then he sat right to me.

"Ok i will think about this tonight, then i will appear to my where my heart directs me too. And thanks for the advice Austin." Then i kissed Austin on his cheek.

"Well little muffin do you have plans for this afternoon?" He asked nervously.

"No i don't have anything planned!" I said

"Yup i... uh... was wondering... if ... you know... you uhm .. uh.."

"AUSTIN! Calm down!! I chuckled

"Oh okay uhm do you perhaps... you want to go on a date with me?" He asked with a worrying smile on his face

I started laughing

"I knew this was a bad idea!" He yelled.

"Austin..."

"I mean, why would you wanna go out with me?"

"Austin..."

"I'm so stupid! Stupid!"

"AUSTIN! I'd love too! Its just that i never thought someone like you would ask me." I yelled and put both my hands on his shoulders

"Someone like me? What's so different about me?" He smirked.

"Uhh... you... have... potato... nine" i said worryingly

"WHAT?" He chuckled as i ran to the living room where everyone was getting ready to play a game

"Little muffin where's Austin?" Asked Lauren, just then Austin walked in

"Okay guys we're playing never have i ever!" said Emery

Oh this ought to be interesting game considering my turns have always been unfair...