Chapter 27

Camile's POV

We made our way on stage and the crowd was insane!!

The music started and we were singing 'DNA' (But let's pretend i got Megan Nicole's voice in this story)

After a minute of the song passed it was really fun and i was getting the hang of it!

I looked at the crowd while i was singing and i saw Austin looking at me from my head to toes! Was he checking me out?? Selena's going to freak if she saw him! Now he's looking straight at me and smiling! Oh God!!

"STOP!" someone shouted through their microphone

I looked to see that it was Selena! She stopped in the middle of the song!

"AUSTIN! WHO ARE YOU LOOKING AT?" She yelled through her microphone "IT'S CAMZ ISN'T IT?"

They boys and everyone had shocked expressions on their faces

Oh no she's coming towards me!

"YOU BOYFRIEND STEALING JERK!" she spat as she punched me on my face causing me to fall backwards on my back

She threw herself on me and her knee landed on my stomach. She kept punching me and she smacked her microphone on my head! (She's not mean in real life, but she's mean in this story)

All i could see was Will and Gabe pulling Selena off of me. They probably jumped on stage.

Cole and Dana ran over to me and they were yelling "CAMZ, CAMZ!!"

I couldn'tsay anything! And then everything just went black...

Cole's POV

"CAMZ, CAMZ!!" I shouted

Her eyes were closed as is she was... Gone...

"NO!" I screamed

"Calm down mate she's still breathing!!" shouted Dana over the screaming fans "Ambulance is outside take her!"

I ran over to Selena and put my hand up to slap her but Gabe caught my hand and pulled me back

"I HOPE YOU'RE HAPPY!" I spat

Dana ran over to me while holding Camz in his arms

"Cole, come take her!!" he yelled

I carried her in my arms and ran outside to the ambulance

I put her in the ambulance and the paramedic said

"Sir, it's nothing serious, we will take care of her and you can visit tomorrow since its very late now!"

"Okay..." I said as i watched the ambulance drive away and my knees crashed onto the floor and i started crying

David came over to me and hugged me. We got back in the car and made our way home. All we could do was pray that she was alright!

---------

PLEASE VOTE, VOTE VOTE! PLZ!

Thanks! 😊

-Camile