Chapter 6

Ricky's POV

When the limo drove up to the palace she was standing outside. She looked up and smiled. I got out and met her half way. She looked so beautiful. She was wearing a a Dressystar Women's Short Lilac Dress, BCBGMAXAZRIA Tanta leather pumps, Five Row Crystal Cuff Metal, Carat Fancy Duo Drop Earrings, Selena Gomez Perfume, a inspired Tess Christine Prom 2014 girly makeup, and Carvela Kurt Geiger Boom Clutch color Nude, and a Ariana Grande The Way hair.

"You look beautiful." I said looking into her eyes. I could see her cheeks turn a dark hue of pink. I smirked. "Well, you clean up quite nicely, Garcia." She said smiling. I grabbed both of her hands. When i looked into her eyes i could something was bothering her. "What's wrong, Princess?"

"Ummm, we might have skip the restaurant because the Genovian Party." She said squeezing my hands. "Ok, don't worry at least, i'm with you." I said. When it was over Camile ran out and grabbed my hand.

Camile's POV

Ricky is soo sweet. We talked and talked and laughed and laughed. I have learned so much about him. As the date... I love saying date, anyways i noticed this girl with maybe brown hair was staring this way. Maybe she noticed me. I didn't really think to much of it. She rose from her seat and walked this way. "Hi i am a big fan of you your majesty. Can i get a autograph?" I nodded. "What's your name?" My name is Maddy." I gave her my autograph and she walked away. Hmm there's something about her, like i knew her before.