Chapter 7

One Month Later

Camile's POV

A lot happened in the last month. Forever In Your Mind went on tour for some concerts, Harry proposed to Ari, my relationship with Ricky has been released to the public, and we have our debut album. So that only means one thing, a huge world tour. When Ricky gets back here he and the guys and Austin Mahone will be coaching us.

I skipped down the stairs and to the living room. My Grandma were sitting there talking to our... manager. "Hey, hun come here." My Grandma said gesturing to the spot next to him. I hesitated for a moment then sat down. "What is this all about? Is this some kind of bunny intervention because you can take them away but i will love them forever!"

"Listen Camile this is serious. Do you want to tell her?" My manager said at my Grandma. She nodded and looked at me. Then she whispered in my ear the words that i didn't want to hear. When she said that i stood up and started to get a little angry. "NO! I am not doing that." I said sharply. "It's for the good of the bands. And you." Our manager said. "You don't know what's good for me." I said with tears starting to obscure my vision. When i felt the gentle touch of my Grandmother's hand on my wrist i turned around.

"You agree with her!" Don't you want me to be happy above everything else?" I said that and left, leaving a shocked look on their faces. I ran into my room and slammed the door and locked it. I sat on my bed and started to cry. Let my tears flow down my cheeks in the hot streams they were riding in. I took walked to my desk and opened my laptop. I sat back in the chair i was sitting in and took a deep breath. Then i started typing.

Ricky's POV

Fan mail, and fan emails you gotta love it. We opened up so many letters and packages in front of the camera. It was being on tour but i missed Camile so much. Then i hear a beep on my phone and it was Camile. Why did she emails me instead of our usual video chat?

I started to read her beautiful letter. When i finished reading the letter i was shocked. My heart felt as if were ripped from chest. The letter read.

Dear Ricky,

I don't really know how to say this, mostly because this is a email and i wasn't quite anticipating this. I can't, we can't be together anymore. I'm sorry for any trouble i may have caused you. I really hope you can forgive me. I didn't know what else to do. I hope you'll find someone to make you happy. That's all i want for you, to be happy. This is goodbye and i just want you to know that is for the best.

Love,

Camile Cabello