Wakas

Wakas

(AN: This will be the last chapter of Diary of a Nymphomaniac. I hope that you will also visit the second book of it entitled Draw A Love, just check my profile and add it on your library. Thank you for supporting all throughout the story, everything is well-appreciated. Thank you for loving Priya and My baby Altus. I hope you all the best! Happy new year, everyone! Lovelots. This is the ENDING.)

---

It's been 4 years since that day I saw her, I found her. Yes, I found her in my bar drunk and wasted. She was lonely and mad, miserable yet beautiful. She was broken way back then, her make-up is smudged and her eyes were fluffy, but I found her in that way beautiful and unique. I can't get my eyes of her in that spur of moment I was fucking horny yet so in love when I laid my eyes on her.

Wearing a dashing silk red fitted dress, it shows how beautiful her flawless back is, it can make any man drool and highly erect all the time. The sudden jolt of pain and irritation went through my veins as I saw one of my employees, that bartender was fucking hitting her but because she's too preoccupied she doesn't seem to care about his motives on her.

I was sitting here all alone, eyeing her intently. Well, I owned this bar and this is my kind of hobby. My price possession in life, well I guessed I saw my real priced possession. I sip at my drink as she stood there, head hell-high, she even walked graciously and sophisticatedly, she's fucking drunk and tipsy but she can manage. I guessed that she's used to this.

Hindi na ako nakapagpigil pa ng may makitang lalaking lumapit sa kanya. Fuck, this is what happens when some dicks are freaking horny all the way here. Tumikhim ako at tinignan ang babaeng nasa harapan ko na, hindi kalayuan sa aking posisyon ay nakitang ngumiti siya bago inangat ang kamay sa ere. I smiled because of the sudden jolt of excitement in her movements, man I'm going crazy.

"I... I'm so sorry man, but my pussy isn't available for the moment"

Laglag ang panga ng lalaking nasa kanyang harapan, ganun din ako ngunit nakabawi din sa wakas, she flips her curls and walked passed by the man. I smirked, she's one hell of a hyena. I even followed her outside so I can see if she's alright, right after that I saw her with another girl but I think that suddenly I fell for a stranger. She's not usual in my bar, so I don't seem to know her.

Agad kong kinuha ang aking cellphone at nai-dial agad ang numero ng taong kailangan ko sa mga oras na ganito. Putangina sumagot kang manyakol ka.

"For goodness sake A, it's fucking 2 in the morning and fucking getting sleep—"

I cut Volmintus off, yeah. He's a douche and he's my bestfriend we shared the same name. Volmintus. He sighed heavily I spat and silently watched as her car droved fast, far away from me.