Chapter 2

Oruku Raphael wasn't afraid of anyone or anything.

There were few things or people on earth the turtle could genuinely say he was remotely startled by, barring the Shredder himself and, if he was being shamefully honest, bugs. He had reasons to fear them, rational reasons. Irrational fear- snakes, heights, death, pain- had been driven out of him agonizingly through the years, with extensive experience and ruthless prejudice.

The red cladded turtle had no rational reason to fear the curvaceous, blue-eyed female turtle standing straight backed and resolutely silent in his arms, his hands possessively holding her waist. Perhaps he wasn't afraid of the turtle herself, but the new, unfamiliar feelings that came whenever he was graced with her presence. The feelings equating to that of riding a never ending roller coaster with plenty of twists and turns.

"How is it, every attempt to kill you ends up...li-like...this-" Raphael pants out, the long endured kiss finally broken.

"Making out?"

It was a heady rush of power which Raphael didn't taste all that often. He wondered if he'd risk another kiss, that maybe Lea would give in... As he bent, focused on her mouth, Raph almost didn't feel Lea yanking against his hand. Grunting, The bigger, and stronger drove his knee between her legs, forcing himself uncomfortably close even as his hands clamped tighter over her wrists.

"Raph, we can't keep doing this. Th-this thing, these feelings between us, i-i-it can't...." The female turtle gasped out, unable to move, pressed as she was between the hard wall and the latter's plastron. Their breath mingled as they tried to stare each other down. "The repercussions of us doing this-"

"You never make things easy, do you?" Raph muses softly, his free hand gently cupping her cheek. "We're not our fathers, Lea. And we're sure as hell not their weapons, we have free will don't we? Our fathers, our families can't keep us apart."

"Why are we even arguing about this? We both know this can't keep happening-"

"The only thing I'm thinking about is this." The red cladded turtle's face turns grim and his cheeks redden slightly, like he was about to confess a horrible, twisted secret. "I want this, Lea, and I think-I know you want this too."

Lea's cheeks reddened in response. "I-It's not about what we want! It's about our duties as leaders of our clans, chunins to our fathers-"

"So, do you want this-?"

"I....."

Raphael pressed closer to her face, his lips lightly bumped against Lea's forehead and kissed her skin. Lea felt Raph nuzzle into her and pull her closer to hug. The hothead was domineering to say the least. She wasn't surprise to know that he was few on words of affection. Hot-head types were typical. It was their body language and physical efforts that showed their feelings.

Their eyes met again, accompanied by a soft yet sad smile. Lea finally spoke. "If we do this, no one can know." The latter looked up in surprise. "We can't do anything that would rouse suspicion. We must act completely normal, understood?"

"Fair enough." Raphael responds after a moment. "I can't believe we're going to do this..."

The sight before the red cladded turtle was unbearable to witness as all of his senses screamed at him to grab Lea and kiss her again and leave her breathless. The temptation was strong, and seeing the reddish color growing on her face only made it harder to resist the urge to pin her against the floor and wrestle her for dominance, then nipping and tasting her flesh only to hear her plead and moan his name.

This time the kiss was slow, hesitating. Lea wasn't sure if Raphael would try to deepen it again, only gaining confidence as he held still. She put his hands on his shoulders, steadying herself as he swayed.