A lunch date and a Farkle

Chapter #2 of the day! Let's get to it!!
________________________
"I can't believe your complaining!" Maya exclaimed as she watched Josh pick at his burger.

"I'm just saying its so overdone." Josh said as he laughed at her expression.

"Well you just don't know good food when you see it." Maya said as she leaned back in her seat while crossing her arms. Josh scoffed.

"Please, Chubby's is way better than this place." Josh said with a smirk. Now it was Maya's turn to scoff.

"Who's Chubby?" She asked making Josh give her a sassy look.

"Only the best burger place in the world!" He said making her laugh.

"Now who's over exaggerating?" She asked playfully. Making Josh laugh.

"Alight I'll tell you what. The next time you go to Philadelphia for a concert you have to let me take you to Chubby's. Then we will see who has the best burgers." Josh said. Maya smiled before nodding her head.

"Alight it's a deal!" She said putting her hand out for him to shake. Josh clasped his hand in hers from across the table and they shook on it.

"Maya!" Someone squealed from behind them. Maya turned to see one of the other waitresses who was also dressed in a clown suit start over her way. Maya's grin went to a huge smile as she got up out of the booth.

"Maggie!" She exclaimed as the two met into a hug.

"Two years is just too much! Bert told me you were here and I just had to come and see for myself." She told Maya as they pulled apart. "Look at you! Oh my goodness you turned into a beautiful young lady." Maggie said as she started to caress Maya's hair. Maya started to get tears in her eyes which made Josh on alert. "Oh honey don't cry! This is a happy moment!" Maggie exclaimed.

"I know, I know it's just... It's nice to know that you all haven't forgotten about me." Maya said her voice cracking a little.

"Oh never! After all you were and always will be our favorite little girl! And forget about you!? We were all afraid you would forget about us! Miss Hollywood over here telling me she thought that we would forget about her!" Maggie said saying the last part towards Josh. Maya laughed as she pulled Maggie into another hug. "Now who might this be?" Maggie asked as she pulled away but kept her arm around Maya's shoulder.

"Maggie this is Josh, he's a friend of mine." Maya stated as she wiped away her tears.

"Are you sure he's not your boyfriend." Maggie teased making Maya smile.

"No." She said as she looked down to try and hide her blush.

"At least not yet." Josh interrupted making Maya bite her lip. Maggie laughed.

"I can already tell you two will make a wonderful couple. I have to get back to work now but you remember darling! I love you." She told Maya making her smile.

"I love you too, Maggie." Maggie kissed Maya on the forehead before going back towards the kitchen while Maya sat back down in her seat across from Josh.

Josh starred at Maya for a minute before she looked up at him.

"What?" She asked as Josh just chuckled.

"Well are you going to tell me?" He asked her. Maya looked at him confused.

"Tell you what?" She asked him making Josh scoff and smile.

"Oh common don't make me beg." He said. Maya laughed.

"I don't know what your talking about." She said as she took a sip of her drink.