V is for Vampires

Prologue:

The young red headed woman stumbled out of the noisy club; trying to hail a taxi, but they all ignored her. Cursing the sky, she makes her way down the streets, but her intoxication was obvious, by the way she swayed with every step. A loud crack made her stumble as she realises she had broken a heel.

"Shit."

She resorted to carrying her shoes instead. Walking barefoot on the chilly sidewalk, she cuts down the ally. Probably not her finest moment.

She continues down the seemingly endlessly alleyway when she hears the echo of footsteps trailing behind her.

"Hello!" She calls out into the darkness. But when she received no answer, that's when her instincts told her to get out of there fast, so as steadily as she could she started to speed walk until she neard the end of the ally.
____________________________________

The guys said they needed a few days to think about it; Pete didn't understand their hesitation.

Becoming hunters, in Chicago, and wherever they end up finding a case, when the start touring again. It was simple really..., at least to Pete.

He thinks Patrick might be on his side; he usually is, it just takes a while for him to realize it, and if not he can persuade him.

Pete logs on to his computer, and searches the news. He's starting to get bored until he finds a short news artical about strange deaths in Chicago. He clickes it, and it is actually pretty recent.

Last night a young woman named Brianna Adams, was murdered in an allyway, drained of all her blood, the only sign of an attack is two puncture wounds on her neck.

Pete quickly gathered all of the information, doing more research on the issue, then he called Patrick, and told him it was an emergency.
___________________________________

Patrick rushed right over to Pete's.

He had called him and told him it was an emergency, that he needed to come over right away. There has been radio silence from Pete ever since the Ghost incident a few days ago, and that usually means Pete is having a crazy idea, that he will most likely get dragged into.

Patrick barely has time to knock on the door before Pete swings it open, and practically drags him inside.

"Pete what's going on?" Patrick asked.

"Okay, first, I know me Joe and Andy are on completely diffrent sides of the fence about this whole supernatural thing, and you're like kinda straddling it a bit right?" Pete asked, and Patrick sighed and scratched the back of his neck.

"Well, actually-" he was cut off by Pete.

"Well I'm pulling you over to my side of the fence." Pete declared making his point by grabbing his arm and pulling him slightly, with a cheeky grin on his face.

Patrick rolls his eyes, he knows he should try to talk Pete out of whatever suicidal plan he's concocting, but this is Pete, and he only hears what he wants so he hates himself for it, but he sighs and asks.

"What are you up to Pete?"

Pete's smile just grows. He goes over to his computer desk, grabbing a file, and slapping it in Patrick's hands. The singer looked at his friend warily.

"So far the police have found three bodies, all completely drained of blood, and two people are still missing," Pete explained as Patrick flipped through the files, "you know what this means right?" Pete asked practice bouncing on his feet.