Chapter Eight

(I'm adding Megan Stumph to the list of recurring characters, because it's not supernatural without a sibling duo, but since we know absolutely nothing about her I'm going to treat her like an OC with a face claim, and everything. My face claim for her is Indiana Evans, she'll be twenty five, and I making her be kind of the black sheep of the Stumph family, okay proceed.)
___________________________________
Patrick was up half the night stressing about everything that was going on. He is a vessel, to a psychotic Angel who wants to enslave humanity. He also has an evil twin from an alternate universe, trapped in a cursed mirror in his basement. How did this become his life!!!!"

He finally fell asleep at around three a.m.

He was woken up by the sound of someone ringing his doorbell, repeatedly. He groans and checks the time on his phone, it is only ten o'clock. It couldn't be Pete, he has gotten tired of the man banging on his door at all hours of the night, so he just gave him a key.

Patrick reluctantly gets out of bed, putting his sweatpants, and a t-shirt on, going down stairs to possibly murder whoever dares wake him up.

All murderous thoughts leave his head, when he opens the door, and is greeted with a tight hug, from his little sister Megan.

He returns the hug, "Megan, hey sis." He said smiling at the twenty-five year old, "I thought you were in New York." He said.

She shrugged "I wanted to come visit my big brother." She stated.

"Did you drop out of school?" He asked, she had been accepted to NYU, but Megan's never been a finish what you started kind of girl.

"Can we talk about this later Trick?..., I have news." The blonde said giddyly.

"What is it?" Patrick asked eyeing his sister suspiciously.

She was practically bouncing on her feet. "I met someone, I brought him." She said excitedly, "babe, come meet my brother!" She exclaimed in the direction on her car.

"Be right there darling, just gotta get some bags."

Patrick's blood ran cold, he knows that voice, the English drawl, but it couldn't be, could it?.

As he approched the front door, Patrick's eyes widened as Luca, put an arm around his baby sisters shoulders.

"Patrick, I want you to meet my boyfriend, Luca." She said placing her hand on the vampires chest, how does she not feel that he had no heart beat?, he loves his sister, but she can honestly be the most ditzy person ever.

"Hello, Meg had told me so much about you." Luca said as if they haven't tried to kill each other.

He had no choice but to play along, Luca is using his sister as a fucking human shield.

Once inside he felt the tension grow thicker. He also noticed he was still in his pyjamas, and it have him the perfect opportunity to get away for a minute, even though he did not want to leave his sister alone with this maniac.

"Just, give me a moment." He said running up the stairs.

He quickly threw on some pants and a clean shirt, and pulled out his cell phone dialing Pete's number.
___________________________________

Pete groaned as his ringtone woke him up, they had off last night so he went out, and picked up some chick, and his head is still pounding from the mini bender.

He was going to hang up on whatever asshole decided to call him, this early in the morning, until he was that it was Patrick. He quickly answered the phone, ignoring his headache.

"Hey Trick, what up?" He asked.

"Dude, fucking Luca is in my house." Patrick said in a hushed tone so they wouldn't hear from downstairs.