Chapter Six

(Back to your regularly scheduled plotholes)

(By the way my face claim for Emma is Natalie Emmanuel)

After their run in with the Winchesters and once again hitting a dead end with Luca, Fall Out Boy is scheduled to do a show in Chicago before starting tour.

Which of course is when Emma decided to contact them again.

They were once again sitting in Emma's living room waiting for her to explain.

"So I had a vision, and my friend thinks he knows what Adriels next step is." She told them, they exchanged a look.

"What is it, share with the class girl." Pete said Emma rolled her eyes behind her glasses.

"He needs to make his grace stronger, strong enough to pass as an Archangel." She explained.

They had no idea what that involves, but it has to be bad, to require a team meeting.

"What exactly does that mean?" Andy asked.

Emma, took off her sunglasses to rub her eyes, they caught a glips, of pure white before she fixed her glasses back on her face.

"Mostly it means, that he needs to get as much angel grace as he can, and then he's got to do this spell, that requires a sacrifice, the usual hullabaloo." She said boredly.

"Okay, when is this suppose to go down?" Andy asked.

She just shrugs, "dunno, these things don't exactly come with a time stamp." She tells him, "why?, you got somewhere else to be?" She asked with sass.

Actually we have a show tonight." Patrick told her.

"Oh, right..., I forgot you guys were actually a band." She said.

"Our concert is tonight though, I mean what are the odds that this happens at the same time anyway right?" Joe asked, and to be honest, no one would really be suprised if it did.

"I don't know, I hope not." She said. "Well that's all I have for now, if anything else comes up I'll call you." She told them.

"When will we get to meet your mystery friend?" Pete asked.

Emma just smirked "soon boys, very soon."

With that they left, and went to go get ready for the show.
____________________________________

Sound check went off without a hitch, they aren't playing every song on the track yet, since they haven't been released, but they still have a pretty good set list for tonight, now they're just hoping nothing happens.
...

Andy was in his and Joe's shared dressing room, Joe had finished getting ready a while ago, but Andy was missing his other drumstick.

"Looking for this?"

Andy turned around at the familiar female voice to see non other than Alex Ryker leaning against the doorway of his dressing room.

She was twirling his drumstick in her fingers, with a light smirk on her red lips, her hair was a lighter blonde, no longer ombre, and she was wearing a black dress with high heels

"What do you want Alex?" Andy asked trying not to stare at the woman, but she pushed off the door, and slowly walked over to him.

"I heard about your run in with Adriel, I told you he was planning something bad." She said.

"And how do you know so much." Andy said taking his drumstick back.

She just smiled lightly at him, "oh honey I know everything." She tells him.