X1X

It was late evening. She took a while to figure out what she would wear and what she would pack. Her parents weren't home, and she wasn't really allowed to go out. But she just had to. She wasn't paying any attention to the time, as always. As she got out she checked her phone for any notifications. "Yeah sure, as if I have a life". She thought to her self. When she arrived at the bus station she saw an elderly lady sitting on the waiting bench, she went and sat as well. After at least twenty minutes she finally got the desire to check the time. "Darn it!". She said with irritation. "What is it?". Asked the elderly lady. "Oh its nothing, I just hadn't noticed that I missed my bus by an hour". She replied trying to stay calm. "Well, where are you headed?". Curiosity filled the elderly woman's tone."Just the pier, nothing special". She tried to breath in then out gently without the elderly woman noticing her frustration.She got up and turned to the curious lady. "Have a good evening ma'am". She said politely then walked away. She wasn't sure where she would go, but she just kept walking. She passed a couple, a man walking his dog, three ladies and a group of friends around her age. "Yup, I'm a loner". She muttered. She decided to head to her favorite coffee shop, "Café Chaleur". She always liked it their because they had the best warm drinks in town, (not being biased) a library and really comfy sofa's. Getting closer, she could almost taste their delicious café latte when all of a sudden a guy her age ran out of the ally near her,grinning while putting on a coat with a hood. He ran in her direction (which wasn't far) then slowed down and walked next to her and held her hand. "What are you-". She tried to protest. "Lean on my shoulder, walk faster and I'll pay you". He said then acted like this was normal human behavior. She was satisfied when she heard him say "I'll pay you" so she did as he asked. Normally if this happens to you, don't hesitate, kick or punch or whatever, get free and call for help.He wasn't really a stranger, true she didn't know him but she saw him a couple of times at school. Half a minute later, a cop came running out of the same ally looking curiously at everyone in sight. She slightly turned to see the cop, but when he said. "Don't look back". She kind of got the idea. "Your running from a cop". She said looking amused. "Yeah,long story". He said then let go of her hand when they were to far for the cop to see. "Thanks for the help". He did a salute with two fingers. "Wait I thought you were gonna pay me?". She folded her arms. "Yeah I am! Going to PAY you a visit in your class tomorrow" He said while giving her the crocodile grin. "What?!?". She felt like slapping him, but to late, he ran off as quick as a cat chasing a mouse.

The next morning she got up feeling like herhead was going to explode. So she slept some more. She didn't really care if she was late today, it was one of those days where you don't do anything at school but still go just so that you wouldn't be marked absent. She got up thirty minutes later, which really helped. She did what she would usually do inthe morning. Take a bath, get dressed, fix her hair etc. While she was brushingher hair, staring at the mirror, she noticed the similarities she had with heraunt by the picture she had that sat on her dresser next to the mirror. The same long black hair that reached to her curves, the same fair yet tan skintone, the same almost heart shaped lips that runs in their family. If that photo hadn't been taken a really ,really long time ago, people would've mistaken them for twins. But there were a few differences if you looked closely.