X7X

Beatrix and Arlet stepped inside the shack and saw that it was just a cover up. Inside the shack were stairs leading down under ground. It was dim and smelled a bit rusted, but it was somewhat clean. When they reached the bottom of the stairs, there was a door made of wood and a girl standing right in front of it with a welcoming smile. "Hi! Welcome the Sanctuary Available Down. Other wise known as S.A.D. Im Rosalind, how may I help you?" She wore a white lace choker and a white thigh length dress with a bit heeled gladiator shoes. Her crimson hair fell on her shoulders.

"Hey Rosalind, I don't know if you remember me but-" "Oh my gosh! Finnian?!" Rosalind said and Finn blushed

"Hey Rosalind, I don't know if you remember me but-" "Oh my gosh! Finnian?!" Rosalind said and Finn blushed. "Yeah hi... How long has it been?" Finn said trying to avoid eye contact. "Too long thats for sure. Come in come in! I'll give you guys a free pass... That is... Unless you insist on doing something in return... For old time's sake?" Rosalind smirked at Finn. "Sorry, rose... But I- Im not that type of person anymore..." Finn finally made eye contact with her and Beatrix and Arlet looked at each other like What's that all about?. "So.... You guys know each other?" Arlet asked. "Uh, yeah. She's my ex..." Finn said. Rosalind sighed. "Im.... Sorry for dumping you back then... But thats all in the past, isn't it." Rosalind said in a gentle voice but guilt smeared across her face. Finn didn't know why she was guilty, she had the right to dump him. He was the one who broke her heart. Three times.. Yet here she was, apologizing.. He was eager to change the subject and get over with the awkwardness. "Umm.... Is Caspian and Cordelia in there?" Finn asked. "Oh right! sorry, I forgot. Have fun inside!" Rosalind opened the doors to let them in. 

It looked more like a night club/bar that was sort of used as a sanctuary. From a distance, the people just looked like... People. But if you looked up close, they looked bizarre, only a few really looked normal. Some of them had skin so tan it was almost orange, some had hair with a mix of colors that it looked like a part of the galaxy was on they're head, and more bizarre looking people. A group of girls who looked about 16 with long green hair and a tinge of yellow in their skin were sitting near by giving Beatrix the stink eye. "Whats their problem." Beatrix asked. "Don't take it personal, they're Petrichor. They kinda have this ancient rivalry with people from Mangata." Finn said while waving to a few people who passed by and waved back. "Then why don't they look at you that way? Your from Mangata as well." Arlet said. "My dad was from Mangata, so naturally that was my home land. But my mother is from Apricate. I inherited from my mother though, not my father. Thats why it was an understandable choice when I didn't want to be chief." Finn explained. "Anyway, enough about me. There are some people i'd like you gals to meet. Follow me..."