X4X

She was observing Finn. Gut feelings were her thing, and about Finn she had a huge gut feeling, but it wasn't good nor bad, it was more like... Meeting an old friend for some reason. His honey blond ruffled hair, baby blue eyes, inverted triangle face. Everything seemed so familiar to Arlet. Then it hit her. "You!!" She yelled at Finn with realization. "Me? No- no its not me, your thinking of someone else." Finn tried to reason. "Wait, what's going on? Do you two know each other?" Beatrix tried to catch up with what was happening, but her head swirled with confusion. "If its not you, then how do you know what I'm talking about genius!" Arlet's face started to get a bit red, not because of anger. Everyone started staring at them, and she hated attention. "Um.. Its because.. Well I- I've been accused a lot? Yeah! Its because I've been accused a lot." He tried his best not look guilty while Arlet and Beatrix stared at him with disbelief. "Dude, that's the lamest excuse I've ever heard.." Beatrix said. "Do remember that time I told you about, when I couldn't sleep so I snuck out?" Arlet asked Beatrix. 

"Uhh....Could you be more specific?"  

Arlet sighed. "Monday, last week." 

"The one where you found a strange guy on the streets desperately begging for a walrus?"

"What? no, he was desperately looking for someone. I saw the 'begging for walrus' guy on Wednesday."

"Who were you looking for?" Beatrix asked him, her tone with concern. "Just a friend. She used to live in this town, so I thought...." He couldn't stand that painful memory of when he had to sacrifice half his family just so all of them could survive the war. But through all that, it was his closest friend who practically raised him. And then she left. "What was her name?" Asked Arlet.

"Her name was Marcela. But it was a long time ago, you couldn't have known h-"

"Wait! Marcella Clio? Kind of looks like me? Probably middle aged by now.." Beatrix blurted out.

"What the heck?! How do you know her? who told you?"

"She's my aunt, my mom told me about me about her. She says she remembered when-"

"Impossible! Its three months too early, she shouldn't have remembered yet." Finn muttered.

"What do you mean 'shouldn't have remembered yet'?" Arlet asked impatiently. 

Then all of a sudden, the cafeteria door's burst open as if it were locked and someone wanted to break in. "No no no no! this was suppose to happen three months later!" Finn complained like a whiny kid. Two people came in. The ones who made an entrance were two women. One with jet-black hair, the other white as snow, if it weren't for their hair, no-one would know the difference between them. "Larken! We know your here, lets not let things get......Messy."The one with white hair said. When she said 'Messy', a psychotic grin appeared on her face. "We need to leave, now!" Finn said then pulled Arlet and Beatrix by the arm and ran towards the back of the back of the school building. Beatrix grabbed Finn by the shirt and pulled him up close "Who were they? Who's Larken? And why did we run?" Beatrix' eye's filled with bewilderment, and for some reason she was kind of angry because of it. Meanwhile, Finn thought she looked petrifying when she was like this, especially up close. "He can answer that later, we have to get out of here." Arlet said looking extremely worried. Beatrix noticed right then and there that Arlet was more than worried, she looked terrified and weak almost like she was going to be.... Possessed. Arlet raised her hand then grabbed something that looked like a pipe next to her. She raised her hand up, holding the pipe then swung it at Beatrix and Finn as if to attack them. "What the- Im not... What the hell?!" Arlet said trying to stop her left arm with her right arm.