X5X

"What are you doing?!" Beatrix yelled then tried to dodge another strike. "Its not her, its the Clinquant sisters. Grab her, we need to get as far enough from them so the controlling would wear off!" Finn yelled in panic. 

They were in Port street, running through the carnival crowd. They all stopped exhausted. "What *huff*  was.. *inhales* that? AND WHY WASN'T I IN CONTROL OF MY OWN BODY?!" Arlet yells in Finns face. 

FINNS POV 

How do I tell them everything? Right, I shouldn't tell them everything.... At least not now, its just too much for them to take in. Pffft! Trims........  "Ok, I'll tell you guys whats up... But first we need to go some where safe." We head into a library. God why the library!? I wouldn't be able to concentrate.... 

We sit on sofa's, and with most of my time running or walking around school pretending I belong. And now sitting on these furniture that feels like cloud's, imma tell you... MY BUT, FEET AND LEGS ARE BASICALLY THANKING ME.

"Were safe now so spill." Beatrix says. "Alright, here we go" I take a deep breath. "So basically I'm   not from here." "As if that weren't obvious.." Arlet interrupts. "Hey! you wanna explain whats going on then?" I say in frustration. "Hey I'm just saying! I mean come on, I saw you this morning asking Ralph how to use the vending machine, and when he gave you a dollar you smelled and tried to lick it. Who does that?!" Arlet says. Gosh, I can't believe she saw that, I'm such an idiot at blending in. "Arlet, shut up. And you continue.." Beatrix says. I missed her so much. "Anyway. Im from The Hidden Lands, specifically Mangata. My father was chief of a tribe there, so naturally when I was old enough, I had to take up the task. But I didn't want the responsibility, so Marcella took up the task instead. She became chief. Life was great, until the Rantipole's lead by Thayer him-self burned our homes and took us captive. Thayer killed some of us.....He killed my dad..... Then he exiled the rest of us in shame, never to return to The Hidden Lands ever again. Most of us split ways and went to different continents or countries and made a life there.. I stuck with Marcella and our- umm... I mean her  family. but I didn't stay and neither did she, the only difference was that she stayed longer, I didn't even stay for two days.... We both met up one day and went back to The Hidden Lands again to avenge my father and all those people he's killed.... To end him permanently and stop the Rantipole's. But we were caught, before I got knocked unconscious, the last thing I remember was her shouting her lungs off telling me not to give up.... I woke up on the streets, and four nights later, I thought that you were Marcella, but when you leaned on me I realized you weren't her, but I still played along, hoping you might help me find her. After all, you are related to her. And when I saw Arlet, I immediately knew how both of you got along dam quick. I find it cruel of life that it didn't let you know about your homeland sooner.."