X3X

It was lunch time at their school. Beatrix and Arlet were getting lunch. "You free later?" Arlet asked Beatrix. "Yeah, why? Are you planning to escape mac n cheese night with your mom again?" Beatrix said while they headed towards a vacant table. "You know me so well." Said Arlet.

"You have to stop doing that, your mom just wants to spend time with you. There's nothing wrong with that."

"Yeah I know. Its just hard cause.... You know..."

"Well nothing good is easy, you just have to try. Your lucky you have her, you know that right?"

"I know." Arlet tried not to tear up. She was always really sensitive with that topic. "Anyway! Change topic, anything interesting happened to you lately?" Arlet said at last. "Actually there is." She told Arlet about last night, and how Finn arrived in her class this morning. "Ooo... Is Finn that guy at eight o'clock, eye balling you? He's kinda cute." Arlet said, but Beatrix didn't want to look at him "Please don't make me look at that bozo, my life was already a mess. I don't want someone else making it worse."

"Oh you don't have to look at him, he's coming here."

"What?!." Beatrix quickly took her tray and attempted to move to another table. Arlet was no help, she just sat there, smiling mischievously. "Hey! Where are you headed?" Finn took her tray. "Are you avoiding me?" Finn said and pulled up a chair to sit on then put his hand on Beatrix' shoulder and put a little force downward to make her sit down. "Of course not. I was just-"

"Yeah she was..." Arlet interrupted Beatrix. "And your no help." Beatrix told Arlet. "Not trying to be..." Arlet said in a daze."