X2X

Her aunt had blue eyes while she had somewhat hazel eyes, she had something like a buttoned nose while her aunt was a bit pointy, stuff like that. She remembered what her mom would say to her when she was in a good mood. "I remember your aunt Marcella" She would continue "We would call her Marcie but she would hate it, so that's what we called her". After saying that she would have a smile on, but anyone could tell the pain in her eyes. "If only she was satisfied with the life she had. But she wanted more, she wanted adventure and a free life different from the rest. And that's what took her away." Her moms lips would quiver and she would start crying. BEEP BEEP BEEP! Her ringtone went on, she hadn't noticed the time and her friend Arlett was calling. She answered the phone. "Yeah I'm on my way". She said while rushing to tie her hair. "No you aren't". Arlett said.

"Uhhhh.... Yes I am, I'm stuck in traffic".

"Dude, look outside your window".

Reluctantly she turned and looked, then found Arlett standing right outside.

"I can explain". She tried to reason.

"No explaining just make it quick. And no dilly dally!".

"Dilly dally? That's a new one".

"I don't know what it means, I just heard my mom say it today".

"Let me guess, she heard it on T.V".

"Yep, now are you planning come down or what?".

"Yeah yeah I'm coming".

    At school, she walked into class then realized she what she forgot. "What took you so long?". Said the guy from last nightsitting in her place. "What do you want". She sighed. "Well... There's a lot that I want. But that's for Santa to worry about. As for you...". He came closer to her. "Hi, the name's Finn". He reached out his hand for her to shake it. She didn't like the fact that other kids where looking at her and Finn and whispering to each other. "I'm Beatrix." She shook his hand then let go quickly, hoping no rumor would spread about what so ever. "So...... How's you mom?". Finn asked.

"She's fine, why?." She replied. 'We only met last night.. Well, somewhat, and he's asking how my mom was'. Beatrix wondered to herself while noting his every movement attentively to figure out what he was trying to do.

"Nothing I just.... Do you like twenty one pilot's?". Finn tried his best not to mess it up. "Umm, yeah." She was glad Ms.Loana came to class early today. "Good morning children, I hope you all finished up your home works." She noticed Finn in the class. "Finnian! I didn't know you started taking Business".

"Oh I didn't ma'am, I just had to talk to m- Beatrix! I just had to talk to Beatrix... Ma'am.... I'll go now." He left the room. "Well, that was strange. Are you two related? Or just a friend?". Ms. Loana asked Beatrix. "Just a friend miss." Beatrix replied.