Part one

Anakin's P.O.V
I was running down a long hallway that I felt would go on forever. I was looking for her. I needed to get her off of courasaunt and onto naboo. The clones were attacking. I needed to get her out of here. I needed to help padme before she was hurt and attacked. I needed to protect her at all costs. I needed Padme.

Padme's P.O.V
I heard footsteps outside my door. They grew closer every second. I knew it was either Anakin or clone troopers. He ran in. "Anakin!" I ran up and hugged him. "I missed you. I wish you didn't have to go on these missions. You're gone to much." "Padme, you know why I have to go. A jedi's work is never done." he told me as he picked me up and spun around. "Also, I missed you too." he said as he kissed my forehead. Then we heard a loud noise and he set me down.
Anakin's P.O.V.
"Stay close to me padme. I need you safe." she nodded and hid behind my back. We heard it again. Obi wan came in the room and said to me "Anakin! We need to get her off of this planet! We need to get her to naboo! But we need to be careful. There are clone troopers everywhere." I turn around to see padme leaning on my back and crying. "Padme, you're going to be fine. Don't worry." I said to her. I hate to see her like this. She asked me "What's going to happen?" she was still crying. I hugged her and said "Nothing is going to happen padme. We are going to take you to another system so don't worry. Everything will be fine."