Part 9

Anakin has been trying to help padme for months now with her taunting and the kids keep telling her "Mommy sad." because that is literally the only two words they can say.
Anakin's P.O.V.
"Padme, we are going to the council today. They will help you get over it." "Anakin, what are they going to do? There are going to say that they will arrest him and then they sit in there chairs and do everything but that!" I heard the anger in her voice. "And when they don't do anything, I'll get him myself!" "Padme, this is enough! You're getting mad and your scared. You know what that can lead to. He won't get to you so stop!" she did that often. Then she would
Padme's P.O.V.
I started to cry. I have cried often. Anakin told me "You're going to be ok. Just don't try to get that mad anymore ok?" he smiled at me. "Anakin, are you ok with moving the baby cribs into our room?" I asked him. "Sure Padme. If that's what makes you happy my love." I smiled. I wanted them in there because I knew that they were safe. I had everybody in the same room. It was perfect. That night I had the same nightmare. But obi wan was in my dream. He was protecting me and the children, but he was killed and so was I and the kids. So it was a bit different. I woke up Anakin and told him what had happened. "Padme we'll take you to the council in the morning just try and go back to sleep my angel." What? I have a dream about everyone DYING, and he tells me to go back to sleep? He doesn't even try to help me?
Author's note
Hey guys! I know that this chapter and the last one were bad, but I have no ideas. Well I do now! But I'm not telling you!May the force be with you!
-reyskywalker092906