Part 7

3 months later
Anakin's P.O.V.
I was blocking attacks nonstop. I couldn't stop thinking about Padme. Then, I felt something. It was Padme. "Master! Padme is in trouble!" "Go to her anakin! I'll be fine." I ran. Padme was in trouble. My dream was becoming a reality.
Padme's P.O.V.
"Anakin! Please. Help me."
Anakin's P.O.V.
"I'm coming padme." I said as I took off. I was so worried. What would happen to her and the baby? I couldn't wait anymore. I went as fast as I possibly could. My mind was focused on her, so I could tell that she was in more pain then before. I finally got to Padme, and I saw her unconscious on the floor. "Padme!" I rushed to her. She was still alive. Good. I picked her up and rushed her to the medical Center. The senator met me there and said "We must get her inside, quickly!" and we ran off with her.
Padme's P.O.V.
I woke up to hear a farmiliar voice saying "Please padme. Please." it was a boy. He was crying. Who was it? I looked up. It was Anakin. "Anakin" "Padme! You're ok." "Yes I am Anakin. Don't worry about me." "What do you mean Padme?" "Go back and protect obi wan." "No! Are you crazy?! I'm not leaving you, ever! I want to protect you." "ok. You can stay." "Mrs. Padme, are you ready?" a medical droid asked me. I looked up at Anakin. "Anakin," "you got this padme."
5 minutes later
Anakin's P.O.V.
I felt so bad. I was just standing there, watching her scream and suffer in pain. My heart shattered when I heard her yell "Anakin help me!!!!!" she was is so much pain and I felt so bad. Then all of the sudden, I heard a baby crying. "Padme, that's our baby!" I said to her. The droids gave the baby to me and told me it was a boy. I told her it was a boy. She named him Luke. She said "Hi Luke. Oh Anakin he looks just like you." she started to scream again. "Padme, what's wrong?" a droid said to us, "There is another." "What?!?!" I asked. Another baby started crying. "Padme. It's a girl. And she's as beautiful as you." I gave the baby to her. She looked at her and said "Leia." I had two kids. Luke and Leia. Two beautiful kids. I kissed Padme on the forehead and said "Im so proud of you."