Part 3

Padme's P.O.V.
I was heart broken. My anakin was gone. Maybe dead. Obi wan told me that I could see him when he was ready. I was ready. I was confused. I was lost. I needed my Anakin.
Anakin's P.O.V.
I woke up in a hospital room. I forgot everything, but one thing came to mind. "Where is padme?!!" I asked. Was she alright? Is she alive? Does obi wan have her safe? Where was she? I needed to see her. I needed to know that she was safe. A droid then told me "She is being taken to naboo. She is fine. Do not worry." naboo? Naboo!!! Naboo was the next target for the clones!!! She needed to get out of there! I needed to help her. I needed to leave. I needed to warn her and keep her safe. "Doctor I need to leave." "But you can't. You need rest." "I'll rest on the ship I need to go!"

Obi wan could sense Anakin was panicking. And he knew why.

Padme's P.O.V.
Obi wan looked like something was wrong. "Is everything ok master obi wan?" "We need to get you out of here Padme. I'm taking you to Anakin. You will be safe there." I was going to see Anakin?! Yes! I was going to see my Anakin! I followed obi wan to the ship. But he said that naboo isn't safe?
Anakin's P.O.V.
I was laying in bed, staring at the ceiling. I felt the presence of my master. Obi wan was here. Obi wan was here!! He walked in and said "Hello Anakin. How are you?" "Where is padme? I need to see her. Prove to me that she is ok." she runs up to me. "Padme." all my worries leave my body. She is right here. Right next to me. She was fine. "Anakin, I was so worried and lost without you. I was so confused. But now I'm with you." "I felt the same way padme. I thought you were hurt when I was told about the attacking on naboo." obi wan told me that the medical droids said that I could go home in a couple hours. I would be home with padme. My dream.
Padme's P.O.V.
I was with my Anakin. My Anakin was ok. So was I.