Part 2

Padme's P.O.V.
Anakin lifted me off my feet and started running. There were troopers everywhere shooting at me. Anakin put me down where I couldn't get shot. He joined his master and I was taken to naboo by some jedi. When I got there, I was taken to a room that I have stayed in before. I was used to it. But I wasn't comfortable without anakin.
Anakin's P.O.V.
I was running as fast I could. I needed to finish this so I could get to padme. I was worried once again. I needed to focus. I looked at my master obi wan, who was in a direct line of fire. I jumped in front of him and said "No!!!!" And the last thing I heard was "Alert Padme Amidala who is on Naboo about this. She is closer to him then any of us." Then I heard nothing. I saw nothing. Felt nothing.

Padme's P.O.V
I fell asleep, and I wake up to a knock on my door. I answer it and say "Oh! Obi wan! Hi!" I look behind him. "Where is anakin?" he told me "Padme, we need to get you to courasaunt. There's something you might want to see." I follow him to his ship and asked what happened. I fell into tears. I knew how deadly those shots were. "Is he alive?" I asked him. "We will see when we get there." we flew away to courasaunt.

Anakin's P.O.V.

I woke up. I knew padme was coming. She had to come. She loves me. I hear a girl run up to me and yell "Anakin!!" it was padme. "Padme" I say in a shaky voice. "Anakin what happened?" obi wan explained to her because he knew I wasn't strong enough. She started to cry. Then, two people lifted me onto a medical table and took me away. She was on her knees know, her hands covering her face. She was still crying. I wish I could run up and hug her. I wish I could tell her that I would be ok. But I couldn't. I heard her screaming my name. I began to cry as well. I felt all of the emotions that she felt. And she was upset, worried, and confused. I felt so bad. I love her.