V

Thank you, catherinerandom and @XylancePlays (what the hell, I can't find your account) for these cool ideas for the story!

The clock showed 9 p.m. when Craig was about to leave the house. He hasn't talked to Thomas and he did not know a thing about the dance, his plan was to just sneak out of the house and come again later.
"He never checked on me anyway..", CT whispered.
He turned the doorknob and..
"What are you doing, young man?"
The boy quickly turned around.
"Going for a walk", he said, convincing Thomas not a bit.

"Why are you wearing a tuxedo?", he asked.
Craig played with his thumbs because he was really uncomfortable. He never wanted to lie to his dad or anything like that.
He just wanted to see Tweek.
"I need to see someone", Craig told Thomas.
The red haired man just stood there and when he was moving closer to Craig, the raven-haired boy slowly backed away.

"Are you developing an own will? What do you mean 'you need to'? And who is it?"
Craig just stood there, silent. You could see the anger boiling in Thomas.
"Go up to your room and don't come down. I'll be standing in front of your door the whole night. You're not going out tonight", he shouted, pointing upstairs.
"But-"
"Don't you dare talk back to me."
Craig quietly left the room and went in his room. When he closed the door behind him, he slid down the wall and curled into a ball.

"Why am I feeling this way?"
His fists were now clenched.
He stood up and walked up to his window.
"I have to. Sorry, pops."
He opened his window and jumped out.
The fall was easy for him to handle and he quickly walked to Tweek's house.
"It will take 7 minutes. It is 9.47 p.m. I will arrive just in time."

When he finally arrived, he knocked on the door. Tweek opened it and the moment he stepped outside, Craig was surprised. The blonde looked amazing, neat and handsome. The suit he wore was red wine and he had a black shirt under it. A red bow tie hung around the back of the blonde. He looked really fine to Craig. Like.. Really fine.
Craig also felt bad because he wasn't really wearing something as pretty as Tweek did. Just a blue tuxedo and a white shirt under it. The tie was yellow.
"You look amazing", Craig smiled.
"You d-do.. Too.. And you kept me waiting, you know."

They both kept walking into the direction of the the school of South Park. Silence filled the surrounding of them. No one spoke a word so they could hear each other's steps loud and clear.
"I've never seen you without hat. Why don't just take it off sometimes, I like your hair", Tweek said, looking at the ground.
Craig didn't know how to answer. Why was he programmed to wear this hat anyway?
"I like it."
"Okay."
Again, a long pause.

"Tweek?"
"What's up?"
"You aren't stuttering as usual."
Tweek put his hand in front of his mouth.
"Holy shit, you're right. I guess, I am really comfortable with you."
"Okay."