VII

"I.. I found this.. M-may be of you? I-is this y-your chip? For your r-robot?"
"May I ask, where you have found this?"
"M-my dad gave i-it to me.. Why?"
Craig looked at him, he thought about what to do and decided to..
"Get in here", he said, pulling on Tweek's arm.
"ACK, KIDNAPPER", Tweek yelled, waving his other arm around and snot coming out of his nose while crying a sea of water.
Craig just whispered:"Shut up and come in. We need to talk."
"ACCKKkkk-.. !"
The door closed.

Craig had a tight grab and dragged Tweek into his room, where he then threw him on the bed.
"You are making so many problems. I'm not supposed to be near you, now you have this chip."
"Who told you, t-to not go near m-me?"
"Silence."
"I'm n-not y-your toy!
Then, the door clicked.
Thomas knocked.
"Are you there?", the man asked softly.

Craig stared at the door and gave it a confident look.
He again, grabbed Tweek's arm and threw him in the closet.
"Not a word."
Thomas came in the room and greeted Craig.
Meanwhile Tweek was in the closet and found a weird.. Button.
"The hell?", he whispered, "ah shit, t-that was a word.. Ah, crap, I did it again!"

After calming down and breathing normally again, he picked up the button and looked at it a little bit closer, but couldn't see it clear since it was dark in this closet.
He quietly put it in his pocket and eavesdropped on the conversation, Thomas and Craig had.

"I have to test you a little. Okay, question number one, you can't get close to.. ?", Thomas asked.
CT looked at the ground and blinked a few times until he answered:"Tweek Tweak."
The man nodded and said:"Why?"
"I don't know.."
A smile sneaked on the face of the red haired man.
"Good. Your memory is gone. Okay, I got to go, it's a surprise, that you had.. Or nearly had a romantic relationship with this boy. Coincidence, that exactly that boy is Richard's kid."

Tweek flinched. They talked about his dad? Right, he was somehow involved in this. He remembered the scene he saw, when he creeped to the Tucker's. The blonde was scared and his whole body was shaking.
Tears were falling out of his eyes, he began crying. It was followed by Hiccups, he tried to hide.
Hick..
Hick..

"What was that?" Thomas turned around when he was about to leave the room.
"My stomach!", Craig yelled at him.
A chuckle left the mans mouth, he looked at him, pitiful.
"Worst excuse ever, you don't have a stomach.."
CT clenched his eyes together and hit himself on the head.
When Thomas stepped close and was about to open the closet, Craig had to face a difficult decision. Did he even had a choice? He was a robot, his life should have been programmed. Everything, from start to end. Now, why did he feel like there was actually a choice here? Did he beat his own system?

"Stop!", the boy screamed and jumped between the closet and Mr. Tucker.
The man looked enraged.
"How dare you!", he shouted and slapped Craig so hard that he fell on the ground.. But CT stood up and wobbled in front of the wood again and whispered:"Stop.. !"
That's when Thomas snapped and grabbed Craig's collar. He threw him out of the room, gave the closet a threatening look and stepped out of the room.
Before the door closed, Tweek peeked out of the wardrobe and looked at Craig's closed eyes and lifeless body, worried.

Although he was scared, shaking, twitching and nearly pissing himself, he decided to save Craig and spoke out.
"Hey, stop r-right t-there!"
Craig's father turned around but he didn't look nice at all. His steps towards Tweek were heavy and full of anger. The boy's fear let him walk backwards very slowly. He looked around for anything to protect himself but couldn't find anything. When he reached the end of the room, he panicked and looked behind him, only seeing a window.

He had to do something, anything!
He still loved Craig, he had to do something, to protect him. Especially after what he did just now, protecting Tweek.
He didn't see any way to run or something, so he just.. Punched the glass of the window, startling Thomas. Even though Tweek's hands were bloody and hurt, he grabbed a shard and ran towards the man with all his power.