Neighbour

The young boy was being a boy as he had all kinds of perverted thoughts in his head, when he saw a set of woman undergarments hanging on a rope , as he walked by his neighbors' yard.

-*Smirking* I should probably check that sexy lady out who owns these.

Though it has been around a week he has moved in but he knew none of his neighbors.

*Knocks on the door*

While waiting for it to be open, he had all those images from kdramas where a beautiful lady comes out with a beautiful smile.

-kkkk, I wonder whom I'll meet. >.<

The door opens and Jungkook opens his eyes coming back from his dreams.

But like hitting him in the back, none but a old granny comes out.

His mouth was already hung open like a gate of a theme park.

-How can I *coughs* help you young man?

*Oh I saw panties outside so i came to check* nope, Jungkook couldn't say that. Never.

He bowed 90°.

-Ugh, granny.. I'm your new neighbor, so I thought I should meet new people..hahah.

He flashed his bunny smile that melted the granny's heart.

-ooo, come inside young man, come come.

Jungkook went inside and walked through the house.
The granny pulled out a chair from the dining table and indicated him to sit.
The boy acted as innocent as he could and followed the granny.

-Sit dear, I'll bring you something to eat.

Even if she was a granny, she was quite strong. She walked around and talked like a middle aged person.

Soon she disappeared from Jungkook's sight into the kitchen. He looked around and his eyes landed on a door upstairs.

"KEEP OUT"

The sign on the door says.
He got up and walked towards the stairs that lead up to the door. Just when he was about to take a step, the granny came back with coffee mugs in her hands.

-oh, granny, I'm sorry I was just curious.

The old women clicked her tongue and assured him it was okay.
One thing Jungkook noticed that there were 3mugs of coffee. That made sure that there is someone in that room. Granny handed a mug to him and took another. She walked upstairs and knocked on the door.

-Riri!! I have coffee for you!!
But there was no response. She again knocked the door and the door swang open.

Jungkook choked on his coffee in excitement to see who it was..

-HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU DONT CALL ME THAT!!

The door was again smacked closed..
But poor Jungkook could only see a hooded figure. By the voice he knew it was a girl.

The granny came down sighing.

-ah, granny..

-Its okay, she's always like this..

The granny smiled but Jungkook knew something was wrong.

-She's my granddaughter by the way.. Rin...

-Rin?

-Hai, Ishii Rin yeol.

-That's a unique name granny..

-Hai... Our ancestors were Japanese, hence the name.

-aah,I see.. Ne grannny I'll leave now..kamsahamnida for the treat.

He again bowed and the granny led him to the door..

-Rin..Rin.. So you're Rin huh?

Jungkook kept mumbling her name while trying to cook himself something to eat.

But all he managed to make was sweet potatoes , unfortunately those were stuck onto the plate.

-Gosshh!! I should really learn to cook for myself...

He walked towards the kitchen window ruffling his hairs.

He looked outside for a view bit the house of the granny blocked everything..

-Aaaisshhh!! He screamed.

Suddenly his eyes landed on a window of the 2nd floor of the house.
A hooded figure.
It was looking at him.
Though the lights were on but her face was not visible because of the hood.

Jungkook waved at her. But she suddenly sat down hiding from him.

*Weird* he thought.
*Did he see me?* she thought.

-Aah, yes..with pepperoni toppings please..yes..yes I will pay.

Jungkook hung the phone up ordering a delicious pizza for his dinner.

The pizza arrived just in time.

*He calls that dinner?* meanwhile in Rins' head.

For a few days Jungkook kept ordering "jungfood" for his breakfast ,lunch and dinner.

A question kept running through his head.
He rethought about it while taking a bite of the pizza in his hands.

-Why haven't I seen that Rin person yet? Doesn't she come out of the house? I did see the granny several times.

Jungkook sighed and looked at his watch, it was almost time for his work. Since he worked in a gaming company ,he didn't had to work everyday of the week.

Any 3days of the week was enough for him.
He got ready and walked out of his house.
He stopped in front of the granny's house. God knows why. He again continued with his walking.

"Eat well"

Jungkook read out loud while holding a packet of foods in his hands.

In the evening ,when he came back from his work, a packet was placed in front of his door. He opened it and there was a note and foil paper boxes smelled like food..

-Huhhh?? Who would give these to me?

He looked around but there was no one suspicious..
He entered his house and placed the packet on the kitchen counter.
He took a quick shower and came back to the kitchen.
He opened the foil boxes and there was rice, meat, vegetables and what not. Enough for one person to finish a meal.

-Woaaah!!

Jungkook's eyes lit up since its been a while he had a meal like this.

He grabbed his chopsticks and dug in the food.

-Kamsahamnida to whoever made this..woaah!! Its sooo good.

Jungkook enjoyed the food with all his heart.

-He likes it..

A smile formed in Rin's face as she watched him eat the foods she made.