Your Hand and The Dandelions on The Sky

You watch him as he patiently gathers those million pieces and assembles them again.
You lean in to see him work
And
He smiles at you.
The gloomy room decides to change its atmosphere.

-Rin??
The door of the familiar room opens up. Comes out a small girl smiling at the man standing before her.

A few days ago, Rin and Jungkook became friends. Like , true friends. Jungkook has been busy with his work life and Rin has been improving a lot.
Helping granny cook and do chores, going to the store and contacting with people more than before. Though sometimes it has been awkward ,like the other day when she was done shopping but stood still for 5minutes before paying. She was nervous. Anyhow, she has been improving and Rin can definitely see that herself.

Jungkook being busy , couldn't be with Rin like before. So all these improving stories are locked inside Rin only to burst them out with Jungkook aka her Bunny.

He was finally free from his work, and decided to make it up to Rin. It was the perfect time.

-granny told me you are improving.. Im glad to hear it you know?😊
-she did? Ah... Yeah kinda..
-hmm...

*Awkward silence*

-I.. Missed you bunny.. I never thought your work life would be this much busy...... to keep you away from me for a week or more..
-Mianhae Rin ssii... I'll make it up to you..
He ruffled Rin's short hairs as they talked laying on the floor of Rin's room. Staring at the sky..
-Yeppo.. Rin mumbled..
-hm?
-The sky... Its pretty..
-yeah... It looks prettier when there are fireworks..
-oh? Aish.. Its been a century since i last saw them..
-huh😏 you never go out. How would you!?
-Ne..

Rin closed her eyes feeling the sudden breeze that came through the window. Unknowingly Jungkook was staring at her as if he saw a beautiful artwork..
-stop staring at me bunny..
He was snapped back to his senses when Rin caught him..
He coughed away the awkwardness. Rin giggled.
-ya, Rin ssi..
-hmm..
- you.. Um..
Rin turned her head at Jungkook with curious eyes.
-yes?
-You wanna go to the coming festival? With ..um.. Me?
Rin sat up staring at the laying Jungkook.
-festival? Of ?
- ----...---- Rin? Its summer right?
-oh.. Summer festival?
-ye..

Rin kept silent. Yes she was improving but she still feared crowds and placed with lots of people..
-Rin ssi.. Don't worry..

She was so lost in her thoughts that she didn't notice Jungkook's hand caressing her cheeks.
-But...bunny-
-i told you.. Don't worry..
He sat up. Ruffling his own hairs.
- I'll be with you.. Ill protect you..
He held both of her cheeks with his hands and pressed them. Making Rin pout.
-ah..keyeopta!!
He flashed his bunny smile. His eyes curled into half moon. Rin heart beat was fast.
Before it could get any more faster. A soft kiss was planted on her forehead.
By his soft lips. It lingered. Her heart calmed down.
Jungkook's forehead kisses calmed her down. And he seems to notice it very well.
-Ill tell you the date later.. Hm?
-Uh.. Rin nodded..
-And yes.. Before you get ready call me okay?
-Wae??
-Don't worry.. I just wanna make something sure😊
-oh..okay..
-did u have dinner yet?
-i was talking to you all the time idiot😑😑
-ah😆, right.. Lets go have dinner.. I already told granny I'll be eating here tonight..
-😑😑 .. You're such an asshole..