Being Friendly

That night with Rin created a soft spot for her in Jungkooks' heart. He felt guilty remembering when he wanted to leave when she was suffering.

Though days have passed since the night, there was no change in Rins' behavior. Jungkook kept trying to bring her out of the house but she never listened.

-Aiishh,, what am I supposed to dooooo!!! I will be busy with my own work. Can't visit her tonight.

*knocks*

Jungkook was a daily visitor at Rins' house. So it was normal for him to open the main door and walk straight up to Rins' room.

-Rin..its me..
The door swang open and the next thing Jungkook knew was a pair of arms were wrapped around his neck and something was clinging onto him.
-Bunny..
Rin spoke digging her face into his neck.

-Aggghhhh...

If only there was a mirror, Jungkook would have died seeing his own red face. Rin never did anything like this before. Never when she was conscious.

-Rin..

Rin finally realized what she was doing and she pushed herself off from him. Making Jungkook fall on the ground.

-Yaah!! Aish my butt. He opened his eyes seeing the red face from Rin.
-Why...whyy did you come so early!! >.<
-I just had something to tell you..
Said Jungkook picking himself up from the ground.
-Ne what was that about??

Rin played with her thumbs while looking away. She was blushing her face out.

-You said to me that I should be ...more friendly..
-How is that friendly??? -.-

-Well, friends hug each other don't they??

Jungkook face palmed himself while signing loudly. Aish this girl is so naive. She calls clinging as a hug?

-Ne anyways, what was that you wanted to say?

Asked Rin curiously.
-oh, yeah, I'll be busy tonight. So I can't come ...an-

DHAAM!!

Rin closed the door hard on Jungkook's face, leaving Jungkook shocked. He knocked the door hard and there was no response.
-Yah!!!
-COME TOMORROW OR..
-huh?
-OR I'LL KILL YOU.

The boy found himself smiling like an idiot. He really has something for her doesn't he?

Oh? You are trusting him ? That's unlike you. Hehehe.. Let's see where it goes Rin. I already know what is going to happen. After all That's what always happens with you.

Rin ignored the voice bothering her. Since she has something more important to do now.

SLEEP

yes, sleep. Sleeping has been her best friend for quiet sometimes now. Of course , a highschool drop out can't always keep drawing.
Rin jumped onto her bed drifting into sleep right away.

A smile. A smile of a Bunny. A Bunny named Jungkook.

Flashed into her mind. Drawing a smile on her face that she couldn't resist.

A gate opens. The short haired girl takes a step further. The winds start to blow hard. Hitting the weaks' body. She falls. A melody hits her ear. Someone is talking and laughing. The rhythmic laughter enchants her ear. A hand reaches out to her. She takes it and stands up. Out from the dark a rabbit catches her gaze. The same hand that helped her stand pushes her. Making her fall deep into the ground. She keeps falling and falling. No one can hear her screams. Why?

-Aaaaa!!
Rin wakes up screaming herself out.
-A dream?

Tears were rolling down from her eyes. Fear devours her. She hugs her knees knowing what that dream meant. This can't be happening again.