Nope, Not to The Psychiatrist

Jungkook had been receiving those boxed food for his dinner every work day of his.
He didn't complain though, but thanked the maker every time before digging in.

A free day of Jungkook.

A little walk by the neighborhood was perfect for him.
As he got out of his house, his eyes landed on the granny taking out her house garbage. Being a gentleman, he ran to help her.

-Hey hey, you don't have to do this young man..

-Anni granny, Its my duty to help the senior citizens.

-Oh thank you-

Granny stopped talking and looked at Jungkook making him wonder what's happening.

-Come to think of it, You didn't tell me your name or your age.

-Oohh!! Mianhae granny..

Jungkook bowed and flashed his smile.

-I'm jeon Jungkook and I'm 21years old..

-21? Granny murmured..

-Ne granny, you look Happy today, has grandpa returned? Oh, I remember not seeing him that day..

-Anni Young man

She let out a deep sigh.

-He left me 5years ago :)

-Oh...I'm sorry.

-Ahh, just shrug it off.. Anyways I AM happy.. Rin has been improving nowadays.

*improving? What does she mean by improving??*

-You know, she has been cooking again and sends some of it to one of her friends..ah, its really been a long time since I have seen her smile while doing something..

The granny brightly smiled at Jungkook.

*Oooh,,so that's my secret cook*

Jungkook smiled back at her.

*why would she cook for me? She doesn't even know me...should I go and talk with her? Or not?*

Hundreds of thoughts were striking Jungkooks' head while he was laying on his bed.

He sat up and blew his bangs with the air leaving his lips. He decided to go and talk with that Rin person.

At the evening, when he was about to knock on the door of the granny's house,some noises stopped his hand from progressing.

-NONNA!!! I TOLD YOU IM FINE!

-Rin ah, please .. You will be more fine if you go..

-NONNA!!!

BANG!!

A sound of something being broken startled Jungkook. Then the door swang open.

Jungkooks' eyes stuck on the small structure standing in front of him.

Half of the face hidden behind the hanging cloth of her hoodie. Her half hidden eyes stuck wide with Jungkooks'
Not sparing a second she pulled down her hoodie hiding her face. She ran out of the house hitting Jungkook's shoulder.

-RIN AH!!!! granny called out to her but the small figure didn't respond but ran out of their sight.

Granny kept panting which gave an idea to Jungkook if she was fighting with her granddaughter.

-Ne ne granny, are you okay? What's wrong?

Before he could say any further, tear drops were flowing down from granny's eyes.