Jungkook's Someone

The day with the hyungs of bunny was going pretty well. They laughed , joked, argued over silly things, Tae and Rin were becoming so loud to the point that seokjin had to make them sit afar.

The evening came by, and the Hyungs decided to stay the night. For this they had to have dinner together.
Though Rin, Taehyung and Seokjin wanted to had dinner at home, others wanted to go out.

After all, they all met Jungkook after a long time.

They decided to go to Jungkook's favourite restaurant which had the best lamb skewers. Rin went home and changed into a nice outfit.

( Rin's outfit "probably" :v)

Yoongi's awkward staring was not bothering Rin at all when she came out of her house, seven handsome faces waiting for her.

They all cooed at her saying how small she was, the outfit making her look more cute.
They all hopped in to the minivan that they came in.
Rin sat beside the window seat and Taehyung on her other side.

Seokjin was the only one who could drive , he took the wheel and counted all the people. Making sure no one is missing.

The fact that Taehyung liked Rin was undeniable. He was practically hugging the small girl beside her. Rin didn't bother because she found him cute and childish.

What bothered her was, Jungkook wasn't even paying attention whenever Tae became close with her. It felt like it was .....normal to Jungkook.
Rin , somewhere inside her heart, wanted Jungkook to feel jealous, for which Rin would feel Jungkook has a special place for her.

Rin didn't want to ruin her own mood. She shrugged the thought off and looked outside the window.

The drive was long, as the restaurant was in the middle of Seoul. Pretty far from where Jungkook lives.

He was happy. He met his Hyungs after ages, Rin was happy, she was being social. No panic attacks, no hesitation, she seemed happy too.
He peeked his head over the front seat to see the girl. His smile grew as he saw the girl sleeping in Taehyung's arms. Taehyung resting his head on her shoulder.

-cute, he murmured.

-Rin! Rin ssiiii!!! Taehyung shook the girl who was happily swimming in her dream land.

-Wha- what! Finally awake Rin rubbed her eyes and asked.
-We are here, Tae said flashing his box smile.
They all got off the car  as Jungkook was happily skipping inside the restaurant.

They went inside a family room that had a loooong table in the middle. More than enough space for 8people.

Jungkook pulled Rin by his side to sit together , Hoseoke joining beside Rin this time. A sad Tae sat with Jimin frowning because he couldn't be with Rin. Suga on the other side of Jk and Namjin together.