Highschool

Jungkook's eyes were lost in the air. The white celling looked more interesting to him in that moment. His heart was beating fast. A scene being replayed on his head over and over again. He sighed and sat up on his bed. He again sighed. Fiddling his finders.

He felt something. He was still feeling it. He felt it when he saw his hyung hovering above Rin.

Yes, that day Jungkook saw them. He wanted to scare his hyung so he quietly entered the house and went straight to the TV room hearing the TV.
He didn't expect this scene to appear.
Tho yoongi quickly got up and helped Rin stand up too but Jungkook felt something did happen before he came. Rin's face expressed it more. She was...blushing?

A few moments later Yoongi spotted Jungkook. He could tell by seeing his Hyungs face that yoongi was trying to hide something. To make the situation less awkward , Jungkook acted normal. But Rin was quiet.
She stuttered while wishing a night to them and quickly ran out of the room and eventually out of the house.

But now, Jungkook didn't know why that scene was bothering him. He didn't want to waste anymore time .
He got himself prepared for his work. This is going to be a long day he thought.

Rin was nervous. She dialed Jungkook's number for the 8th time in the morning. She was unsure how to tell this to him. Or how would he react. After all , rejoining highschool after a whole year was a pretty big thing for Rin. And its a new school too.

Jungkook was again lost in his thoughts as he leaned against his chair. His necktie a bit loose as he was feeling uncomfortable from the beginning of the day.
His ringtone was what brought him back to reality.
It was only 8:05 in the morning , who would call him this early , he wondered as he fetched his phone from under the files.

The caller ID made his heart skip a beat.
It was Rin.

-Hello.. Softly Rin said.
-Rin? Whats up, its so earl-
-Jungkook... Rin whispered..
-Y..yeah??
-There's.... S-something i wanted to ..tell you..

Jungkook straightened himself and paid extra attention to the voice over the phone.

-Go on.. Jungkook said in the softest voice.
-I. I..I am..
-Hmm, im listening..
-Im gonna start highschool again..
There was a silence from the other side of the phone for a while.

-WHAAATTT???!!!!!!! Jungkook literally screamed and stood up from his chair. Making all the other workers look at him. He apologised and excused himself from them and found a people less place in the office.

-Rin, did i hear right?
-mmmhm..
-From when?
-Today..
-WHAAT? NO WAY!!
-Yes way, heheh..
-why didn't you tell me before? Jungkook sighed.
-I wanted to, but somehow... Rin fell silent.
Jungkook again sighed. Louder and deeper this time.
-You sure it will be okay Rin?
-I hope so.. Bunny..?
-hmm..
-Can you ..um pick me up from the school when its over? Just for today, its okay if-
-I will, Don't worry.
He had a smile on his face as Rin smiled on her side too.
-Which school tho?
-Um.. Golden rays highschool (lol i made that up :v) its in the middle of Seoul.
-uhhh, that's really far, will u be okay?
-yeah , there's a train to there. I also saw other students ride that. Though i have to walk a bit to reach the school.
-Ah, i see. You sure about this?
-Mmm..
-Ill see you then, when does it start and end?
-its 9 to 2. Pretty long .
-Ill pick you up, don't worry..
-Okay kook. I have to get ready bye for now.
-Yeah, see ya.
Jungkook was happy to know about this. The girl finally progressing.

Rin wanted to tell this to another person. Tae it was. She called him right away her call ended with Jungkook. How she got his number you ask? Well that night before returning to her own house Rin happened to be bump with Taehyung and Tae happened to be give his FIVE different numbers to her.