Summer Vacation (2)

John's POV
It was finally summer again after a long and painful winter! As usual, Laf, Herc, the Schuylers, and I headed to the Smokey Mountains! I was eager to see if I could find that mysterious man again!

After we all finished unpacking our stuff at the motel, I asked if we could go ahead to Cades Cove! Laf and Herc laughed at my excitement and said sure! We all got into one car and Herc drove us to Cades Cove!

We rode through Cades Cove a few times, until it was finally sunset! We stopped on the same hill that I saw the mysterious man! I jumped out of the car and ran down to the neatly cut circle! It was a pain that the grass was longer, but I dealt with it!

I looked around. Nothing. That is.. Until I heard the grass behind of me rustle. I whipped around to see a male coyote slowly stalk out of the tall grass. I freeze. I was ready to run when.. It stopped..

I somehow managed to convince myself to stay put. I slowly sit down. The coyote sits a foot or so in front of me. The coyote is just staring at me with it's chocolate colored eyes and—Wait. Chocolate colored.. Maybe it's him!!

As if right on cue, the coyote suddenly transforms, right before my eyes, into the mysterious man I saw sitting in the grass last summer. It really was him!!

I decided to introduce myself, "H-Hi! I'm—" I was cut off by Herc honking the horn. The mysterious man quickly transformed into a coyote. "W-Wait!" I said, "I.. I'm John Laurens.. Just thought I'd tell you.."

The coyote nods then runs off. I get up and run back up the hill to the car. Once I get in, Laf asks what took me so long. I just said that I saw a coyote stalking around and that they scared it off. They all bought it.

Until next time.. Mysterious man..

Alex's POV
John Laurens.. That is a nice name.. Maybe the pack elder will know who he is.. And then maybe I can introduce myself..

Until then.. John..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey everyone!! I know Alex's POV isn't as long in this chapter but I'll make sure it's longer in the next chapter!! I hope you enjoyed!! Bye!!

Story_Journey51 signing off!!