L

"Oh my god, Juuzou!", Touka ran into the kitchen where Juuzou was practically inhaling a cup of coffee. He was trying to save time and energy so the he could go back out and look for (Y/n) again.

He looked at her with cold eyes, dark circles underneath them from a significant lack of rest. "What?", he spat bitterly.

"Kaneki just called me! He knows where (Y/n) is! He found (Y/n)!"

Juuzou dropped his cup of coffee and snatched the phone out of her hands, "Kaneki!"

Kaneki's voice was a whisper through the phone, "Juuzou, listen. Come to that tall building around the Nakano area. Near the Koenji park."

"Why are you whispering?"

"I haven't gone inside yet, but I saw Ayato when he came outside to talk to someone. They said (Y/n)'s name a few times. Is '(Y/n)' a common name?"

"I don't know. I'll be right there."

•Three Minutes Later•

Juuzou had drove all the way to the Nakano area in three minutes. Granted, he had ignored basically every traffic law, but that was the furthest thing from his mind at the moment. He spotted Kaneki kneeling at the side of the building and joined him.

"Juuzou", Kaneki said, "Should we go in at the same time?"

Juuzou thought it over for a few seconds, "Yeah."

And so, the two of them sneakily made their way into the building, careful to avoid anyone or anything suspicious. The door was unlocked, which should have given the both of them a bit of relief or closure, but it really only made them more suspicious.

"Ayato, (Y/n) is screaming again!", a woman's voice called from a distant room.

Juuzou internally freaked out. He was happy and angry at the same time. Ayato's voice called out, "I'll deal with her in a moment!"

Kaneki looked at Juuzou beside him, who was lost in thought and extremely upset. Kaneki sighed, "You have a plan, don't you?"

"I do."
"Is it stupid?"
"Of course."