Chapter 3

A/N- Haha! Updated tonight! Hope I finish this before I go to bed...
//////////
Katara bolted awake, and found Aang standing at their sink in the hallway, shaving his head. 'That was some dream,' Katara thought. Aang turned and saw her awake.

"Katara? You ok?" Aang asked questionably. "Yeah, just a weird dream..." She said mumbling quietly with a yawn. "Ya wanna talk about it?" The Aang asked. "Nah, I'll tell you later..." She mumbled, sitting up.

He turned away shrugging. As Katara grabbed new clothes, she walked into their bathroom. She grabbed the water and splashed some on her face, trying to wake up. When she finished drying off her face, she stripped and turned to face herself in the mirror.

'What was that dream?' She wondered. Surprising herself, she went and cupped her left breast, thinking about her dream. She let go blushing at herself. She grabbed her blue water tribe clothes, and slipped them on. Katara went to the toilet to go pee, when she heard a knock on the bathroom doorway.

"Hey Katara? Can you hurry up, I need to take a shower," Aang said, his voice muffled through the door. "Yeah just a second," She replied. When Katara finished, she went to open the door. "My Lord," She said sarcastically while bowing."Why thank you madam." He also said sarcastically.

Katara heard him turn on the water and went to his cloths on the other side of the room. She opened his bag, grabbed his new cloths, And set them outside the bathroom. Five minutes later, she heard him open the door and grab his cloths before closing the door again. when he was done changing, he walked out of the room and said "Lets go eat breakfast with the others."

When they finally got to the dining room on the first floor, they saw Suki sitting far away glaring at Sokka ad Toph, who were sitting next to each other. "What's wrong, Suki?" Katara asked politely.

"Somebody," Suki said while glaring Sokka in a angry voice. "Kissed Toph."  She replied coldly.

"Haha," Aang said while rubbing the back of his neck. Suki raised an eyebrow. "Uh, Nevermind." He said nervously sitting down by Katara. "UGG!" Suki yelled, slamming her head down on the table. "Ya know what? I'm Going back to Kyoshi Island. NOW." She yelled at the top of her lungs. "Sokka, we need to talk." She glared, speaking calmly. 

Sokka gulped while standing up quickly. "Yes, ma'am." He said, his voice trembleing. When they walked away around a corner, Katara, Aang, and Toph quietly followed them. 

"Sokka, It's OVER." Suki whispered. "Suki, calm down," He said with a hushed voice. "Calm down?! I'M COMPLETLY CALM!" She whisper yelled. Sokka took a deep breath. "Listen. I only did it because Toph has never kissed anyone! Plus, I don't even like her like that!"  He whispered. Around the corner, Toph put her hands on her mouth, looked down, and tears started to stream down her face. Then she ran off to their table, Not wanting her friends to see her cry.

With Aang and Katara quickly behind, Sokka and Suki came around from the corner. "We got it all figured out." Suki said happily. She had taken taken Toph's place while Top had taken hers. 

"I'm going back to my room," Toph said, while running away.

//////////

A/N: Haha, updated today instead. hoped you liked this chapter! Thanks to whoever is reading this! Night! 

P.S.: Might update tomorrow morning...