Ch.1-Her Job

Getting out of her car, she saw the glorious house before her. A sophisticated, modern home near the outskirts of the city and right next to a magnificent clear lake. Her eyes widened at the view, while her brain was capturing images of the absolutely stunning surrounding. 

"Ahem... are you Cha Min Jee? My Companion?" a deep silky voice shattered her trance. Min Jee swerved her head to the left to see a man smiling showing his eye-catching dimples.

"E-er, yes. I'm so sorry for not noticing you there!" Min Jee shuffled around to face Namjoon, before bowing. Too embarrassed to face the man, she looked at her feet and twiddled her fingers. Seeing her adorable antics, Namjoon chuckled and reached out to place his hand on her shoulder.

"It's okay." , he laughed leading her into the house, "Come in! I'll explain what you have to do for me." Shuffling her feet, Min Jee followed Namjoon as fast as her little steps could. 

The closer they neared the house the more Min Jee could see every detail of the front of the building. Just from what she had seen, Min Jee concluded that if the outside was this extravagant then the inside would be even more extraordinary. One step through the door and she was immediately transported to a whole other dimension. They had entered the living room straight away and the astounded lady examined what was in front of her. The house was spacious yet cozy and adorned with light and dark coloured objects that strangely complimented each other. The walls were a soft beige and the large glass door on the other side of the room allowed bright rays of sunshine to creep in. Just enough so that it lit up the room for you to see, but also stopped the sun's gleam from penetrating the eyes. 

Being a wife, Min Jee just couldn't believe the size of the kitchen. It was basically what she would consider her "dream kitchen of the Gods". Everything she had imagined of owning was in that kitchen. EVERYTHING! Tracing her hand around the marble bench top, Min Jee remembered that this wasn't her house and she shouldn't be going around looking at everything like it was some tourist attraction. She was at her future boss's home. 

"Oh no..." Min Jee thought to herself before turning back to see her "boss" head in hand and smiling to himself. "Oh no, oh no! Min Jee what are you doing! You idiot!!!"  Shaking her head a little and pinching herself on the arms to clear her mind, the sheepish woman hung her head and waddled quickly over to the man. Bowing a full 95 degree, Min Jee refused to lift her head and quickly said, "I am so sorry! So sorry, sir!"

"It's fine! You're actually executing the job of being my Companion. I didn't expect you to be so funny. I like it!" Namjoon smiled trying to reassure Min Jee.

"Oh...hehe..." She scratched her head and slowly lifted it to look up at Namjoon.

"Yeah, ha...Um, let's go sit down in my office. I'll give you a rundown about what to do and stuff, so if you could just follow me."

As they walked to the door opposite the kitchen, a room appeared and inside was a large wooden desk with a comfortable black chair, 3 bookshelves, 2 black cabinets, a computer and another chair. Namjoon motioned for Min Jee to sit in the other chair and sat down in his own behind the desk. 

"Hello. My name is Kim Nam Joon and I am the CEO of KIM Entertainment and KIM English Academy. I mainly stay at home and need someone to cook, clean and of course keep me company. I won't ask you to do my laundry or anything I can do myself, so don't worry. What I am mostly looking for is if you are able to prevent me from feeling lonely." Namjoon explained.

" Er... yes. I can do that, but one thing I'm curious about is why are you lonely if you have parents and relatives?"

" My parents died in a ... a car crash when I was 15 and before that when I was 5 they cut off all ties from both sides of the family. I don't know anybody except my late parents and myself."

"Oh... I didn't mean to-" Min Jee was interrupted by  Namjoon who laughed and shook his head.

"That's all in the past now. It doesn't bother me as much anymore. Anyways, I want you here every day from 9 a.m to 9:30 p.m. and your pay is $2800 every week. Is that fine by you?" Namjoon smiled.

Smiling from ear to ear, Min Jee nodded and stood up to bow again. Namjoon laughed as he  stood and ruffled her hair. 

"So... how old are you? I'm 23" Namjoon asked sitting back down.

"20-years-old Mr.Kim."

" Are you in any relationship at all?" 

"Yes. I'm married to my 28-year-old husband Bang Yong Guk. We have been married for a year now."

"Arranged?"

"Yes, but I do love him."

Namjoon's warm beam from before had now become a firm, forced smile. 

"Guess I'm too late. But keep your head up Namjoon, it was arranged. He might not even like her. We still have a chance." Namjoon thought.

After a few more conversations and laughs, Min Jee left for her own house. Ecstatic about how wonderful her day was and impatient for tomorrow. She has never felt anything like it, but one thing is for sure. It made her happy.

Arriving home, she was surprised that Yongguk was not back yet. Monday was the only day that he came home on time. Every other day he always seemed to stay back after work. Min Jee believed that Yongguk just had tonnes of work to do. Believing that, made her want to work even harder. Min Jee hated it when her husband would come home smelling of sweat and his clothes all messy and crinkled. All she hoped for was that he would stop overworking. Oh, how naive of that precious woman. If only she knew what he was really up to...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! 

It be your Author-nim! Bleng Moon! Yes. I changed my "name" and I feel great about it. First story on this account in a long, long while. I really do hope you guys enjoy this new book. I will try to update as soon as possible and I will try to create more fun stories.

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

REMEMBER TO VOTE AND SHARE MY STORY!!!!!!!!!!!

Love you, my readers!!!!!!!!!!!