Part 2~The Weeks That Followed

In the weeks that followed life went on as usual. Nathan woke up every morning, took a shower, did his hair and went out into the world, can't baring the thought of that empty house.

The first morning after the funeral sucked major penis through. Nathan had woken up after crying himself to sleep with a splitting migraine. He did what he always did. Got up and walked across the hall and knocked on Destery's door half asleep.

"Destery!"

He opened the door to wake him and stopped dead in his tracks to find Destery's room messy and untouched.

Nathan quickly shut the door again and went into the bathroom. Looking in the mirror. God he looked awful. Red rings encircled his eyes and tears began to fall again.

"Tits man." He mumbled and turned on the water, scrubbing his tear streaked face. When he looked up again he saw a flash of black hair and his heart rose. Then it was gone as fast as it appeared.

                                ***

    One Month later~

     It had been a month since Destery died and Nathan had negelected to pay any attention to YouTube and social media desspite fan's pleas. He walked aimlessly around the house they once shared that was now seemingly dark and empty.

He tried to figure out something to keep his mind off of things. He couldn't bring himself to watch tv or play video games.

He decided today was the day he'd film his goodbye to YouTube.

                          ***

      "So...What's up guys? It's uh...been a while-shit." Nathan immediately stopped and began again, forcing a smile onto his face. "Sup. It's Nathan. So...uh..been a while. So-." He stopped again and put his face in his hands.

"What is up YouTube. Destery here! And let me tell you it has been so long..."

Nathan's head whipped up to see his bestfriend beside him. The biggest smile on his face. Nathan rubbed his eyes. Maybe I'm imagining things.. He thought as he stared into the eyes of his dead bestfriend.

"What? You thought I'd let you quit YouTube? Fuck no." Destery said with a smirk.

A tear rolled down Nathan's cheek.

"This isn't real..."

Destery just smirked and stepped closer to him, giving Nathan a big hug. It felt as if Destery was actually hugging him.

"I'm dreaming. You're not real. You're gone." Nathan chanted. He'd seen Destery four times since he died, Counting the one in the bathroom and he knew if he convinced himself he was just seeing things he usually went away.

"I'd never leave you alone..." Destery said into his shoulder.

Nathan stepped back shaking his head, tears pouring down his cheeks.

Destery frowned.

"I know this looks...bad. Nate. I'm really Destery I promise." Said Destery. Tears forming in his eyes as well.

"No you're not."

"Yes. I. Am."

"You're dead." Nathan choked out.

Destery ran a hand through his black hair and reached out to Nathan. "I'm real, man."

Nathan began to fall but Destery caught him before he hit the floor and held him to his cheast once again. "I'm here...And I'll never leave you again."

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡

Author's Note~ So yeah..that happened.:3 Confused yet? Meh. How did you like this part you guys? I'm not particularly proud of it but I'll do a better job next time.(: Let me know what you think. and:

~Like

~Comment

~Become a fan

~Follow Me On Instagram: @i.ship.it.bro

Thanks!:)

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♥