Part 7~

Nathan pov~

             Panic settled into the pit of Nathan's stomach as he stared at the empty couch in surprize. His bestfriend had just disappeared into thin air and he couldn't believe his eyes. He stumbled to the near-by recliner chair and threw himself in it just as tears began to streak down his face and his breathing came quick. He dug out his cell and dialed his number.

When Destery's phone went straight to voicemail he remembered how he found out Destery was in danger in the first place when that stranger knocked his phone from his hand...Nathan had heard his friend's scream as it hit the ground and disconnected.

Nathan could still hear that scream.

Reality set in and he realized he'd probably just lost him again. He was gone...again. Anger rippled through him and out of impulse he threw his cell across the room and hit hit the wall.

"Fuck!" He exclaimed, hopping up. "I'm not going to let you leave me again..."

With that he grabbed his keys and slammed his front door behind him.

                              ***

         Nathan had no idea where he was going but all he knew was he had to try and find Destery. There wasn't many places he could go when nobody knows he's alive and he also disappeared out of thin air...so there was that.

Maybe he really had lost his mind, but he kept on driving towards any type of closure.

After an hour and a half of just driving around aimlessly he was quite aware that the sun was setting and he was running out of gas and didn't bring his wallet so finally he drove back up into his driveway and parked.

Sighing Nathan hopped out of the car and then into his house.

"Hey..." A voice greeted him and he jumped but his heart rose as well.

"D-Des? You're back..."

Destery emerged from the hallway and his eyes looked blood shot.

"I never left, Nathan...Sit. We need to talk."

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡

Sorry guys last update until next week probably..maybe one more haha.:) Thanks for all the love :) Dont forget to:

~Vote

~Comment (feedback is always welcomed)

~Follow

~Follow me on instagram @i.ship.it.bro

Thanks for reading!:)