Part 3~ Explainations

Des POV~

    Nathan shoved Destery off of him, tears flooding his eyes. Destery stumbled back a moment but regained his balance.

"You know what. You better get to explaining. Right fucking now." Nathan choaked out and nodded towards the livingroom.

Destery sat across from Nathan in a recliner and sighed.

"It's hard to explain... but i'm..undead." Destery said slowly.

Nathan blinked, got up from his chair and brought a fist into Destery's face. "Who the fuck do you think you are? Fucking Dracula?"

Destery rubbed the side of his face not really feeling any pain at all he let the punch slide. Nathan was probably scared and who could blame him?

Destery would've been pretty pissed himself. All this time he caught Nathan eyeing his clothes. Destery looked down and realized he was wearing the same blood stained clothes he wore the night he was "killed", A Capndesdes shirt and black jeans. What he wore the last time Nathan had seen him alive.

"Yeah...I know im a wreak."

"We buried you..."

"You think you buried me." Replied Destery quickly. "When you slide the mortician a hundred he kind of forgets you rose from the dead on his table."

Nathan's mouth opened but he shut it.

And Destery explained.

                             ***

Destery POV~

       Destery crept into the editing room where Nathan was busy at his computer.

"Hey man, i'm going to go get some Taco Bell. Wanna come with?" Asked Destery, twirling his keys. Nathan shook his head and said he was too busy editing his latest Poopdood episode.

Destery took Nathan's order and sighed, "Alright well i'm gonna head out." And proceeded to walk out the room and through his house and out to his car.

After picking up some Taco Bell he decided to take a short cut through the ally he always took from Taco Bell so his five layer burrito wouldn't get cold.

Halfway through he noticed his car start to sputter and soon died.

"What the fuck this time?" Destery moaned and exited the vehicle. He popped the hood to check on the motor and then realized by the smoke coming from it that he was fucked.

He dug his Iphone out of his pocket and dialed Nathan's number and leaned against his car waiting for him to pick up.

"Hey pretty boy. Car problems?" A gruff voice said beside him.

Destery whipped around to see where the voice was coming from but there was nothing but dirty ass ally to be seen.

The phone stopped ringing and he was sent to Nathan's voicemail.

"Pick up your phone Nate." Destery muttered and redialed. When he turned back around he came face to face with a figure.

Destery jumped back and pressed himself into the hood of the car. The figure was a man in dark clothes and a cowboy hat covering most of his face.

"Hello?" Picked up Nathan on the phone but Destery was too frozen with fear to say anything.

"Hello? Des?" Nathan was saying when the figure knocked the phone out his hand and sent it flying across the ally.

Destery tried to run but a big meaty hand caught him around the throat. His breath caught and he was pressed into the car.

"Where you think you going?" Said the man.

The next thing Destery remembered was waking up in the morgue. Thankfully they hadnt embalmed him yet.

And that poor mortician probably hung himself that night seeing a dead body just...wake up. All Destery knows is somehow he was alive. But there was something different about him.

"If that's really what happened why didn't you come home sooner?" Nathan asked after listening to Destery's story.

He explained that he did a couple times but Nathan was too traumatized and he thought it was best to keep his distance...Let Nathan think his bestfriend really was dead and continue on with his life but when he saw that he was going to quit YouTube he had to do something. He couldn't let him throw all their loyal fans away. Couldn't let him quit what he loved.

Nathan just stared at Destery and he couldn't tell if what flashed across his face was anger or sadness or happiness.

"I don't know what happened to you Des... and even if you are an ilusion and im going bat shit crazy I'm glad to see you, friend." Nathan said softly, his words choaked from the tears pouring down his face he fell into the arms of his bestfriend again and this time he wouldn't let go.

♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

Hey guys I have no idea how this chapter turned out i'm not that sure if it's good or not so if you would please comment your feedback id appriciate that shit greatly(; and don't forget to:

~Vote

~Follow/Become a fan (or whatever Wattpad is deciding to do these days)

~Comment

~Follow my ship account on Instagram: @i.ship.it.bro

Thanks so much for reading<3 I will try and update as often as possible and maybe pick a weekday to post an update every week(;

♡♥♡♥♥♥♡♥♥♥♡♥♥♥♥♡