Part 5~ Bestfriernds Forever

♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

Warning: Sexual Situations. R rated Chapter

♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

          Nathan Pov~

          "W-What do you mean I have to do YouTube alone? I...I can't." Nathan asked, his voice cracking and he could feel the threat of tears forming in his eyes.

"You have to continue with AhoyNateo and Natesgotgame, it's something you love to do. And me...dying shouldn't change that." Replied Destery, as he shifted from foot to foot and looked at Nathan with an unreadable face.

Tears began to slowly fall on his cheeks and he turned away not wanting Destery to see.

"I can't do this without you...I can't pretend you're still gone and be perfectly happy and continue being myself on camera because i'm not myself without you..You're a big part of me.." He said, the words spilling out over his tounge easily.  All the sudden two arms wrap around Nathan's face. He felt his cheek grow hot.

"I know...But, just because the rest of the world dosn't know i'm still here...you do. And i'm here for good Nate Best friends forever, right?"

Nathan turned to face him once again and his heart pounded and he realized that he was suddenly shy and smiled a small smile.

Destery reached up and moved a strand of hair out of Nathan's tear soaked face and wiped them away with a thumb. He was suddnely aware of how close they were and something just came over him.

And kissed his bestfriend.

                                ***

   Nathan pulled away from Destery and bit his bottom lip hoping he wouldn't reject his new found love. Destery blinked but didn't pull away.

"Oh Nathan...Why'd you do that?" Destery asked softly.

    That was a good question. Since he and Destery met in Elementary School they had been bestfriends. Yet, Nathan had always felt something more. Something deep inside him that he pushed down all those years ago but, now realized that life was short. He had almost lost his bestfriend and never told him how he really felt. So that was his answer.

"I love you, Destery. And not just as my bestfriend."  Nathan replied. "It's cool if you don't feel the same and-."

He was cut off by Destery pressing his warm lips to his and holding him tight.

    His lips crashed with his and he melted into Destery's arms. After a moment Destery ran his tounge along his lips begging for entrance and he slowly allowed him to slip his tounge past and soon was intoxicated by their kiss and felt his jeans grow tight.

Destery moaned in satisfaction and pressed himself into Nathan more and he noticed Destery's erection pressing against his thigh.

He pushed Destery towards the couch and stratled him, their erections rubbing together as he moaned in delight.

"Destery..." Nathan moaned out his name softly. "Please touch me..."

Destery obliged by slipping a hand down and rubbing him through his jeans.

Then his hand wandered and unzipped his pants and pushed them,  down revealing himself as Destery gripped him and began pumping. He pumped faster and faster moaning with him and he shuttered into a release.

He collapsed a moment and tried to bring Destery the same pleasure but he just held him and whispered "I love you too, Nate. Best Friends Forever."

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡

Hey guys...so...A little yaoi in this chapter and i'm not so good with sex scenes but I made it so he didn't finish Des for a reason so you'll have to see(; Don't forget to:

~Vote

~Comment (feedback is always welcomed)

~Become a fan/Follow

~Follow me on instagram @i.ship.it.bro

Thanks for reading!