Part 6~

Nathan POV~

           A knock on the door woke Nathan and Destery up from their slumber early the next morning.

"Huh? Nate someone is knocking at the door. Get it, I gotta hide." Destery said, drowsily and untangled himself from their embrace. He then disappeared into his room while Nathan answered the door.

Destery's mom stood in the door way and when she saw Nathan she flung her arms around him and gave him a big hug. Then, let herself in.

"Honestly, Nathan. You know you should really clean up. Cans everywhere...pizza boxes that are full of cold pizza..." She nagged. Nathan's face got red not only because he was being nagged but he remembered when the pizza had come after he and Destery...well..

"Did you sleep on the couch?"

"Mrs. Smith...What are you doing here?" Nathan replied, not bothering to answer her question.

"I came by to check on you honey. And give you some money for your rent...I know you're not really working or doing the..uh..YouTube thing." She said, although Nathan could tell she was obviously hiding the real reason for her surprize visit.

"And I think it's time we put Destery's stuff in a storage unit...you know? No use in hording it..It's really unhealthy." She said, reluctantly.

Nathan's heart dropped.

Destery's mother walked down the hall and his eyes got big. He stoppes her by blocking her path.

"Can we do this some other day? I was just heading out-."

She just pushed him aside and opened Destery's door. Nathan held his breath, closed his eyes, and prepared himself for her reaction when she saw her dead baby boy sitting in his old room.

But nothing.

He opened his eyes and looked Destery straight in his and he was just sitting on his bed. What?...

Destery's mom just went on and gave starting giving him a speech on how untidy her son's room was.

Does she not see him? He's right fucking there... Nathan thought as he gave his friend a stare. Destery just shook his head and exited the room without his mother noticing him.

                              ***

Destery's mother had promised she would return the following weekend and shut the front door behind her.Destery emerged from Nathan's room and sat on the couch.

"So man, I say we reheat that pizza and watch a three Lord Of The Rings and both Hobbit movies." He said, kicking back on the couch and turning on the tv. "Pop it in for us?"

Nathan just gave him a slack jawed look and shook his head, and walked over, turning off the tv.

"Are we going to talk about today?" He asked.

"There's nothing to talk about."

"Woah, there is. You're mother walled into your room and looked right at you. In less you're a fucking wizard with an invisibility cloak, how could she have not seen you and freaked the fuck out?"

Nathan said, his stomach twisting in knots. Tears forming in his eyes.

Destery looked down at his hands.

"Tell me!" Nathan demanded.

And then like that Destery disappeared.

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♥

Author's Note~ Hey guys! Been a while-ish. Anyways the plot thickens.>:)

Dont forget to:

~Vote

~Follow/Become a fan

~Comment (Feedback ALWAYS welcomed)

and

~Follow my ship page on Instagram @i.ship.it.bro 240 + Bros and Broettes strong.(;

Thanks for reading!:)