Jealousy

Hello and welcome to chapter 7, how I depict Karin in this chapter, os kinda of how I act when I am mad or upset at my boyfriend. I just say I am not mad, but everyone knows I am mad. The girls and guys with a partner will understand. It just happens and you think it's best to keep it to yourself and not say, but you know that you are still bothered by it.

Chapter 7

When Karin woke up she was on her husbands chest cuddling into him as he had both of his arms around her bringing her closer to him. Karin looked up at his sleeping face before laying her head back down on his chest again. She had to admit it was comfortable sleeping on him, and he didn't seem to mind very much. Karin felt very well rested. It was the best sleep she had since her mother had died. Torshiro stirred from his sleep and as he did he tightened is grip on Karin. Waking up he realized something was on him. Seeing black hair on his chest he realized what it was or rather who she was. Karin looked up at him before placing her arms on his chest to proper her head up so she could look up at him.

"Morning" She said shyly.

"Morning, did you sleep well?" Torshiro asked. Karin blushed slightly before nodding.

"Yeah I actually did.." she trailed.

"I did to" He replied, "I would love to sit here and talk some more, but we have to get to breakfast with the king" Torshiro told Karin. She nodded and got off him. She went to her suitcase and grabbed a dress to wear before heading to change in the bathroom, she wasn't in there very long before she came out to get her brush and go and sit at the table mirror that was in the room. Torshiro went and changed next. His hair already the way he liked it so he didn't have to mess with it. Torshiro noticed that KArin had to pull her hair over her shoulder to get it all, so he walked behind her.

"I can help" he offered She thought for a moment before handing the brush to him, so he could brush her hair. He carefully brushed her hair to the ends. He did so until he could feel no more tangles in her hair. He held her soft hair for a small bit, before being interrupted by a knock. He let go of Karin's strands of hair and turned towards the door. Karin spined her chair so she could see who it was.

"Come in" Torshiro said. The door opened for them to see the butler.

"Breakfast is ready" he announced.

"Okay, we will be right down" Torshiro answered. The butler nodded then left the room. Torshiro looked at karin holding out his hand for her. She gratefully accepted his hand. He switch it to his arm and lead her out of the room. The both were happy and looked so, they were like how his mother and father had been. They were announced as they went into the dining room. They sat at the edge of the table Torshiro at the head of their end and Karin on his right. Yamamoto sat at the other end as the head. Eating breakfast was quiet. Once they finished breakfast the deal began. Torshiro explained his idea of the deal and Yamamoto loved it. He didn't have to give up anything that his town needed, and would get to further into understand science like Torshiro's group.

"I would like to say this is my favorite deal yet, there is no negatives for me and as for you I assume that you have a surplus and don't need all of it so little if there are any negatives for you as well. I also believe that we should make a science center in the middle of our two kingdoms so that one can't say it's theirs" Yamato said.

"Excellent idea" Torshiro said. Karin stayed quiet most of the talk. She would only speak when Torshiro wanted her to clarify something that they both didn't understand. As the meeting came to an end it was only a little past noon, so Torshiro decided it would be alright to go around the kingdom. Karin go to look at all the shops. Torshiro bought a few things for who said was a friend. Karin looked at the items questioning that statement, but remembered the night before and brushed it aside.