Wedding Planing

Hello welcome back to The Rough Beginning, I hope you are enjoy the story so far.

Disclaimer: I do not own bleach, I just wrote the plot

I hope you enjoy the 3rd chapter

Chapter 3

Just as Isshin wanted, Ichigo married princess Rukia Kuchiki of Senbonzakura, or now knows as Queen of Wolfden Rukia Kurosaki of Wolfden. Her brother the king of Senbonzakura wasn't thrilled to give her away, but thought it was best for his kingdom. That way they had more allies when they needed them. At first Rukia and Ichigo didn't like each other, but as they talked and were forced to go to hearings for the kingdom they got a better understanding of one another. Learning this Ichigo had a new stance on his sisters arranged marriage and now supported it. Hoping that it would help Karin grow up a bit and believed that this was best for her and the kingdom. Him and his father had received a letter back from King Hitsugaya about the arranged marriage saying

'Dear Kurosaki's

My servant has reminded me of this arranged marriage that my father had made and plane on following through with my father's promise. I Would like to stabilize my kingdom as soon as possible. Therefore I would like to move the wedding for as soon as possible as my Kingdom need a queen as soon as possible.

~Sincerely

Torshiro Hitsugaya

Isshin and Ichigo made a trip to the kingdom of Hyorinmaru to plan the wedding. With Matsumoto Torshiro's best servant that helped him keep on track. They tried their best to make a wedding the two would both liked. Masamoto learned that Karin was exactly the type of woman that Torshiro needed to help him run the Kingdom. Strong headed, but knew when to give up, admits when she is wrong, but doesn't like it, she was kind hearted, but yet ficers and a strong fighter. She would fit with Torshiro well and help the kingdom by much especially with the children and schools. Ichigo had explained to her that Karin was involved with the schools and children very often going down and helping them. It made Matsumoto pleased that the person Torshiro was going to marry had her own mind to her and someone that would actually help him. Soon the wedding was ready and Karin and Yuzu were sent for.

Karin's POV

Karin and Yuzu came into the kingdom and could see the castle from where they were at Yuzu wouldn't stop talking about it,

"Wow, Karin you're so lucky. You're marrying a king! Karin you'll be a Queen, and I will only be a duchas." Yuzu said referring to marrying Juinta the new duke of Wolfden after Karin marries Torshiro the King of Hyorinmaru.

"But Yuzu you actually know jinta I don't know this guy, I don't even know if we have ever met." Karin said. Yuzu looked at her sister with a small smile. Touching her sister's hand she said

"Well we aren't stay at the palace tonight and don't get married until tomorrow morning, so why don't we spend the day looking around and than go to our lodge when night falls." Yuzu suggested. Karin smiled and agreed to her sisters plan. They dressed in casual clothes and walked around the town visiting all the small gift shops. It was obvious that the kingdom was excited for the wedding because ever where they went that's all they talked about. They loved the prince and now king but wanted him to have a queen and finally their wished had come true. When night came Yuzu and Karin went to the lodge they were staying at where they met up with Rukia, who had come a little before them, Ichigo and isshin their father. They had a final dinner with the whole family and said words to Karin about how they wished her a happy and prosperous marriage before going to bed. Karin stayed up late and even snuck out of the lodge and the walls of the kingdom coming to a field of night flowers. She looked up at the dark sky as her last night unwedded past. There she met someone unexpected.

The Castle

Isshin and Ichigo left the castle to go to a lodge that they had rented. Where his bride to be, her sister, and Ichigo's wife were all waiting for them. Torshiro watched their carriage pull away from the castle from his office window. He sat down in his chair behind his desk enjoying the last night that he would be unwedded. As night came upon him he could not sleep and decided to do something he hadn't done since before his parents passing and that was sneak out. He put on casual clothes to look like a normal man from the kingdom and escaped through the castle wall behind the garden. There he traveled through the sleeping kingdom out of the Kingdom walls. Coming to an open field of night flowers. As he walked around the field he noticed a figure standing in the field looking up at the sky. Coming behind them he coughed to make them aware of his presents. They jumped surprisingly and turned around. To Torshiro's surprised it was a young lady with dark hair as dark as the sky that went to her mid back. Her eyes gentle yet aware of the world around her. She looked at him surprised.

"May I ask what a young lady such as yourself is doing out at night?" Torshiro asked gentle. To karins ears his voice calming she glanced at the slightly taller white haired man standing before her. His hair looked like the white of snow and his eyes pierced through the night like they could cut through anything. Yet as she looked at them she was calmed. KArin wiped a strand of hair that was in her face behind her ear.

"I'm enjoying the night air and sky it's very pretty at night and this is a different constellation I am used to" Karin answered sheepishly. "And I am enjoying the last bit of my freedom."

"Oh I see as am I, I uses to love coming out to this field to see the flowers bloomed, but I doubt that will happen tonight" Torshiro answered before they both looked up at the sky. As if their wish was to come true, the moon came from behind the clouds shining on all the flowers and they began to bloom from dark unbloomed flowers to white glowing bloomed flowers. The sight was spectacular as the two watched in ah. As the moon went behind the clouds again ending the show, so did the time the two could stay together.

"I think it's time for me to take my leave," Karin said first. Torshiro nodded in agreement also thinking the same thing.

"As do I, it was nice meeting you umm..." Toshiro said

"Rin, my name is Rin" Karin answered him not telling the full truth.

"Okay, nice to meet you Rin, I am Shiro, I hope to meet you again" he said smiling.

"As do I" Karin answered as they both headed in opposite directions. For Karin she returned to the lodge and as for Torshiro he returned to the castle. As they both got into bed one thing remained in their mind.

"If only I could marry a person like that..." with this they both fell asleep. Without knowing they had just met the one they would be marrying.

I hope you enjoyed the chapter, like always comment, like favorite, review, vote, and give me advices.

Until next time

~ FoxFlame864 ~