Things are Getting Better

**Warning there is some suggestive stuff of sex, between Karin and Torshiro it is bold italicize, and underline**

Chapter 9

The days seemed to go faster, as days turned into weeks and weeks into months it had soon became half a year since they had gotten married. They still hadn't had any sex and just slept together, but they had become closer. Torshiro was content with just watching Karin sleep, he didn't need anything elses from Karin. Most husbands would of wanted for them to show their loyalty to them in another way, but for Torshiro he didn't need that. He just wanted Karin to be next to him everyday.

Torshiro woke up to Karin's whimpering in her sleep. She was facing away from him. He reached out towards her and grabbed her bring her back towards him. Hugging her from behind, as he hugged her he whispered caring words in her ear. She slowly stopped whimpering and fell into a calm sleep. Checking the clock on the wall Torshiro saw it was almost 6. Deciding to let Karin sleep more, he separated away from her and got dressed getting ready for the day. He left the room quietly, and headed to his office to fill out papers. A letter fell upon his desk from Momo carefully opening it he read what it said.

Dear Torshiro,

I am very happy to be writing to you to say that I am now 4 months pregnant with Aizens child. I have yet to tell him though, but I hope he will be pleased. I guess because of my body form that it's harder to tell that I have gained weight. Anyway, I hope your marriage is going good, I'll have to visit soon before the baby comes, so that I can meet your wife. Torshiro is she like I thought? Are you being careful? Is she ugly? Please keep sending me those lovely presents I loved the ones from the seriti.
Sincerely

Momo

Momo's ending infuriated Torshiro, she hadn't showed up to his wedding and hadn't visit, but he still had some love left in his heart for her regardless of what Matsumoto had told him 5 months ago. He was arguing with himself when a knock on the door and opened it. Torshiro smiled knowing who it was since they didn't wait for him to say enter. Torshiro stood up to greet his wife. Karin was carrying a tray of tea over to his desk. Torshiro checked the clocking seeing that it had already been two hours and that he had lost track of time. They both sat down on the office couch drinking tea when a servant rushed into the room.

"Your majesty's a letter has come for the queen from your family, it's urgent" she said. Karin got up immediately going over and taking the letter and with a quick thank you dismissed the servant. She opened the letter reading what it had said. She put her hand over her mouth as tears came out her eyes and started to fall to the floor crying. Torshiro caught her before she reached the floor. Holding her in his arms, as she turned into his chest to cry. He took the letter from her hands. In the letter Ichigo had explained that their father had come down with a illness and might be closing to passing and saying that Rukia had, had a stillborn. That he needed her help to handle everything. Setting the letter on the ground, Torshiro wrapped both his arms around her tightly trying to calm her.

"Torshiro, we have to go!" karin had cried into him.

"Don't worry Karin we will, I'll get everything set up today, so we can leave in the next three days tops." Torshiro said before getting Karin up on her feet and helping her to their room. He got her into bed and left to go and arrange the servants to prepare for their trip. After finishing the arrangements. He went back to Karin and rubbed her back.

"I could of had a niece or a nephew, and my dad is dying..." Karin cried into him.

"It's okay, we will get there, as soon as we can" Torshiro promised drying her eyes. Karin looked up to Torshiro, stopping her tears from falling. Karin sat up and hung her legs off the bed, as Torshiro was standing beside it. She looked up at him as he held her. He leaned down kissing her softly, they broke apart and both felt a impulse to go further. Karin pulled Torshiro onto the bed as he was pushing her down, so that she was underneath him.