What he chooses

Welcome to Chapter 13,  I don't have much to say so let's just jump into chapter 13! Enjoy!

Chapter 13

Matsumoto had arrived back in the kingdom and she almost didn't recognize it. The streets where bare. The stories weren't as bright as they were when she had left. She put her cloaks hood up and rode on to the castle. There servants were waiting for her. They had taken the horse she was riding to the stables as she walked up the castle stairs. She dropped her hood and went to Torshiro's office. The other servants were walking behind her wanting to hear the argument. They gave her last minute reports that were happening in the castle. As they reached Torshiro's office Matsumoto bursted into the office. She could see Torshiro behind the desk and Momo was talking to him, flirtatiously.
    "Your majesty I need to talk to you alone." she said. Torshiro was about to talk when Momo cut in,
    "What ever you have to say, I can hear too" Momo said. Matsumoto laughed.
    "I didn't realize you where his Wife" she spat. Momo looked at her glaring.
    "Oh your right, I am not his wife, but atleast I am here where is she?!" Momo growled. Torshiro was tired of it already.
    "Any ways what do you want Matsumoto,you disappeared for two weeks and then run back" he said.
    "I was with your wife, supporting and helping her. Which is what your suppose to do. Her dad died why didn't you come?" she asked.
    "I was busy here" he replied shortly.
    "Oh, well now, I am telling you Torshiro Hitsugaya, you have a choice to make. Break it off with Karin or break it off with Momo, or at least make her leave the castle and come over to a min. DO not forget Momo is married!" She said.
    "Why do I have to pick?" he asked
    "It's time we figured out what went down with Momo's home and send her back, she isn't the queen here and isn't need here. Her kingdom needs her.!" Matsumoto argued, "Answer fast, Torshiro be careful what you choose, it might cost you something!" she  challenged. Torshiro looked at Matsumoto knowing she was aware of something that he didn't have knowledge of whether if it was about Momo or Karin. Torshiro was silent for a minute. Momo started to be rough with Matsumoto and pushing her around saying that it wasn't her choice to force Torshiro to pick.  Torshiro stood up grabbing both of their attentions.
    "I am sorry how I have been acting," he apologized before  looking at Momo. "I'm sorry, but Karin is my wife and you are not. You have to leave. I'll make sure you get somewhere safe, but I can not allow you to live here, if you destroy the order, hurt my servants or make it so unbearable for my wife to stay here that she had to leave. I don't need you driving a wedge between me and Karin anymore. I was happy with her and I want to stay happy with her!" Torshiro answered. Momo looked at him wide eye and shocked. "Leave" he ordered. Momo ran out of the room. The servant Kira was secretly glad and helped Momo pack her stuff and Mushiro's stuff. As they left the castle Torshiro watched from his office window. Matsumoto stood where she had confronted them. Turning to her she met his eyes. They were of sadness,
    "Thank you, now where is Karin?" he asked. Matsumoto felt relieved and smiled before answering.
    "She is still at her family's kingdom, waiting to see who comes back, show her your answer" She answered him. She was finally breathing easy. Matsumoto watched as he nodded than ran out of the room. The servants had the horse that Matsumoto had arrived on waiting. Matsumoto and the other servants went to the window watching him pull on his cloak and hood than race off. They were all relieved they were going to get their queen back.

    Torshiro raced to Wolfden as fast as the horse would go. It took him a day and a half to get to the castle. As he trotted into the castle courtyard, Karin could see from the window she was looking down from a figure with a cloak on riding to the steps. Taking a deep breath she calmed herself. Rukia placed her hand on Karin's shoulder to comfort her before nodding and pushing her towards the main doors. Karin stood up proudly as the doors opened and lead her down the steps where the person was arriving and getting down from the horse. The cloaked person turned around and their hood fell revealing Torshiro's white hair. Karin silently breathed relieved that it was Toshiro. Torshiro next to the horse looking up at Karin. He studied her, she had tired eyes, and vanishing red eyes. Yet the Karin that was standing before him was the proudest, and strongest Karin he had ever seen in the time that he had known.
    "Karin..." he spoke softly as he began to climb the steps toward her. Karin did not move from where she stood. Torshiro got to the step in front of her studying her eyes trying to read her emotions. "I choose you" he told her. Karin's face broke into a smile, before Torshiro hugged her. "I am sorry, I shouldn't of put you through that. Momo left she's not going to be at the castle anymore, come back with me. I promise I will be there for you Karin" he spoke softly to her. She nodded not trusting her voice to to break. Ichigo and Rukia where standing at the top of the steps watching them. They were both relieved to see that Torshiro had come back to his senses.
    Torshiro and Karin spent the night at her family's castle in separate rooms before heading back to their own kingdom. Karin promised to come back to visit once the surprise came.