Colour?!?

I pulled away and opened my eyes and.....

*Jefferson's POV*

....holy shit. COLOUR!!! I never knew it was this beautiful. I look over at Hamilton, who's just sitting there, mouth wide and tears threatening to spill.

And oh my God he's beautiful.

His light skin looked so good with his dark brown hair. His lips are a shade a pink that makes them so kissable .And those brown eyes...

Everyone else was staring at us. They had no idea we were soulmates. Neither did we. Yes! No more 20 questions. Wait... probably later when it actually sets in.

"Excuse us for a moment." I said as I grab Alexander's arm.

Once we get outside the door, I pull him into a kiss. It wasn't rough, it was soft. I wanted to show him that I want to be something.

"So we're soulmates." He says, almost not believing it.

"Yeah."

"Do we tell the others?"

I let out a sigh before answering. "We should. And maybe I could say that green looks oh so good on you."

He blushes, then replys. "O-okay."

I open the door for him. "Lady's first."

He smacks me, but it's whatever.

I look over at him. I gave him a look asking if he really wanted to do this. He nodded.

"Little Ham man, I never knew that green looked good on you." I say, with some snarkiness added.

The first one to scream was surprisingly Lafayette. And everyone followed.

They were saying things like 'Congrats guys', or 'how the hell'. Either way, I was happy.

*Little Ham man's POV*

We pulled away and there was colour. Wait what?!

I'm soulmates with Thomas Jefferson.

Well that's one way to say 'i like you' to him.

I look around, noticing every colour detail I could. It was beautiful.

I felt something wet roll down my face, tears. Happy ones, of course.

I remember when I had my first kiss with a boy, when I was on my home island. I was hoping for it, but colour never filled my vision.

Thomas says something and pulls me into the hallway.

~tiny time skip~

"Little Ham man, I never knew that green looked good on you." He said with some snarkiness to it.

Lafayette screamed, followed by everyone else.

Thomas came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

So you know how Angelica and Eliza can be very scary sometimes? That would be right now. Telling him that if he hurts me, he's a dead man. They'd probably murder him with a plastic spoon if they really wanted.

He said the most perfect thing which makes me almost cry.

"How could I hurt this perfect man? He gave me so much light. I could never do something like that."

Eliza fangirls and walks away. Angelica pats him on the back, then walks over to her sisters.

I turn around and crys into his chest. This is the first time in a long time I felt safe. Like someone was here to protect me from harm. He rubbed my back, trying to calm me.

"Hey I think I'm going to get to our dorm. So we can talk and shit." Thomas says.

Everyone says their goodbyes and we leave.

What a day.

~Hello everyone who is actually reading this. This means a lot.

But I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you in the next chapter! Bye!!~