Party Time

*The shitty part 2 nobody wanted but im doin' it because im bored*

(Before I start, underlined is Thomas and italics is Alexander)

*Thomas' POV*

I decided to go to James' room to talk with my soulmate. And to get away from Hamilton for a bit.

"I'm heading o'er to James' dorm. Don't destroy the place." I say to Alexander.

"No promises." He said sarcastically with.... blush on his face?

I decide to ignore it and question him later. But now, I have a soulmate to get to know.

I run to James' room. The only reason is because he's on the other side of campus and its starting to rain. Oh boi.

Once I get there, I quickly knock on the door. He opens the door, after like 20 million hours.

"Hey Thomas. What brings you here"? he asks.

"Well erm... I was talking to my soulmate and we're gonna play 20 questions. So I came here cause I don't wanna deal with Hamilton asking me what I'm doin'." I said.

"Okay. Come on in. Oh and by the way, you look good in magenta." He told me.

"YOU FOUND YOUR SOULMATE?!?! WHO IS IT?!?!?!?!?!?!" I pretty much shouted. He hit my shoulder because of that. Hehe...

"Ya know that John Laurens guy? Yeah he's my soulmate." He says with something in his eyes, but I couldnt tell. And he had a slight blush to his face.

"We need to PARTY!!" I shout, kinda very loudly.

Loud enough to make so people look out their doors and give me a glare. Ya know the one where someone looks like they want to kill you? Yeah THAT look.

*time skip to the party bc I'm lazy*

So. Your probably wondering who's at the party. It's not that big, and it has only James' and John's friends. Which included Hercules Mulligan, Lafayette, the Schuyler sisters, A-A-ron Burr, and the one and only Alexander Hamilton.

Oh and a shit ton of alcohol. It was great.

But guess what we decided to play? Everyone's favourite game, spin the bottle.

And to keep it short (like Hamilton), heres the pairs that had to kiss.

John and James
Burr and Angelica
John and Peggy
Lafayette and Hercules
Eliza and Burr
Me and James
Hamilton and Peggy
(There wasn't an order. I just picked random characters and boom)

And I was the final one to spin. And it landed on...... Hamilton. We both blushes and turned away. I really wanted to, wasn't sure if he wanted to, but Peggy and John were shouting 'no balls' to him.

We both scooted in a little and leaned in. I closed my eyes and our lips crashed onto eachother.

I pulled away and opened my eyes and.....

~Hi! Haha cliffhangers. I'm an asshole I know. But you can tell how that ends.

But I hope you all enjoyed and as always I'll see you in the next chapter! Bye!!~

*After writing this*
Should I do a curse count? To know how sad my life is? If so, tell me in the comments if ya want.