Perfect

~holy shit I'm actually posting a chapter!?!?!?!? sorry bout that~

*Mac and Cheese boi's POV*

I finally thought I should take Lexi on a nice, fancy date. But since I'm a poor ass college student, imma take him to the park near sunset and sing to him.

And because I'm a basic bitch, why not go with Perfect by Ed Sheeran.

I was currently at the dorm while Alex was at James and John's dorm. James and Lexi was working on a project for a class.

Which gave me time to think and plan this out.

After about an hour, I have up. I couldn't think of anything good to do to lead up to the park.

So I called backup, Eliza.

Eliza knew him more than anyone. But there was also someone else.

John.

I called Eliza first, and she is on her way over now. Now time to call John. I was debating on calling him because he is with Alex, but he knew a lot about Lexi too.

"Hey John!" I started when he picked up.

"Hey Thomas, what's up?"

"I need your help with something. I wanna take Lexi on a date, but k need your help."

".... yeah sure. I'll be over in a few. Just gotta tell James. And I won't tell him about your plan."

"Thanks. See ya soon." I hung up.

Now, time to clean shit up. I realized that I don't need to because with Alex, the room is almost always cleaned. He's a bit of a cleaning freak. As I was putting some final stuff of mine away, I heard..

Knock knock knock knock

I quickly get to the door and open it to see both Eliza and John. They were talking about.. something I don't know.

"Hey guys!! Thanks for helping me." I welcomed them.

"No problem. I don't know about John, but seeing Alex so happy is so nice. I've known him since high school, even if he forgot..." Eliza trailed off.

"What do you mean 'even if he forgot'? Did something happen??" I got really concerned. I knew that James Reynolds did something to him, I just don't know what.

"Oh you don't know. I shouldn't of said anything. But I guess I should tell you, you deserve to know. In high school, as you know, he was bullied by James Reynolds. One day, he was in the back parking lot when Reynolds attacked him with a knife. Alex fell bad and hit his head on the concrete and was in a coma for a few days. When he woke up, e remembered most stuff, but he didn't remember that we dated for a few months the year prior to the attack." She finished.

"Holy shit. Reynolds is so dead." I gritted my teeth.

"You don't have to worry, he in jail for it." John said.

"We should get to planning. It's already 3:36." Eliza changed the subject.

"Yeah. So I want to take him to maybe the park?" I said

"OHH! You should totally sing something!!" John yelled pretty loud.

"Yeah!! Maaaayyyybbbbeee Perfect by Ed Sheeran." Eliza hinted at.

"Did you like hear the mental debate I had with myself or something??" I asked, kinda joking but kinda concerned too.

"Nope." They both said at the same time.

We spent some time figuring out a good time, and if I should pack a picnic or not.

"Well, since you have everything planned, we should head out. James is probably wondering where I a-" John was cut off by his phone ringing. "Yup, that's James. I'll see you guys later." He said and left.

"Yeah, I should get going too. I've got some homework to do. See you soon Thomas." Eliza said as she got up.

After they left, I figured I should warm my voice up.

*time skip*

When Lexi got back to the dorm, I asked if we could go to the park. He said yeah, but he had a quick email to send.

After he sent it, we were off to the park.

It was 9:04, so it was already dark. And nobody was here. Perfect. Pun intended.

We walked for a few minutes, talking about how today went, until I stopped walking.

Alex gave me a confused look.

"I found a love for me
Oh darling, just dive right in and follow my lead
Well, I found a boy, beautiful and sweet
Oh, I never knew you were the someone waiting for me
'Cause we were just kids when we fell in love
Not knowing what it was
I will not give you up this time
But darling, just kiss me slow, your heart is all I own" I started. Alex gasped and I noticed tears in his eyes.

"Baby, I'm dancing in the dark with you between my arms
Barefoot on the grass, listening to our favourite song
When you said you looked a mess, I whispered underneath my breath
But you heard it, darling, you look perfect tonight" I continued. In the instrumental break, we slow danced.

"Well I found a man, stronger than anyone I know
He shares my dreams, I hope that someday I'll share his home
I found a love, to carry more than just my secrets
To carry love, to carry children of our own
We are still kids, but we're so in love
Fighting against all odds
I know we'll be alright this time
Darling, just hold my hand
Be my boy, I'll be your man
I see my future in your eyes" I sang, staring into his eyes. He was looking into mine, almost like he could see our future.

"Baby, I'm dancing in the dark, with you between my arms
Barefoot on the grass, listening to our favorite song
When I saw you in that suit,
looking so beautiful
I don't deserve this, darling, you look perfect tonight" We slow danced and i knew he was perfect for me, pun intended

"Baby, I'm dancing in the dark, with you between my arms
Barefoot on the grass, listening to our favorite song
I have faith in what I see
Now I know I have met an angel in person
And he looks perfect
I don't deserve this
You look perfect tonight"

*Alex's POV*
When Thomas finished, I was crying. I know it's just a song, but after every relationship I've been in, he's the only one that cares about me.

He hugged me. That's all I needed right now. He didn't mind his shirt getting wet with all my tears.

When I calmed down, there was only one thing I could say to him

"I love you so much."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*not edited*
AALLLLRRRRRIIIGHHHHHTTT

guess who finally made an actual chapter. this bitch did.

And would you guys be interested in an "all about me" thing. Tell me in the comments if you would be.

I hoped you like this chapter. And as always, I'll see you in the next one.

Sincerely,
Me